20th Anniversary Greatest Hits Album w/ New Single?

storm

So 2018 marks Britney's 20th Anniversary and knowing her team they probably won't do anything spectacular but they will probably release a greatest hits album but eith her last two greatest hits albums came with new singles or at least one. Greatest Hits: My Prerogative released My Prerogative, Do Somethin, and Ive Just Begun Having My Fun (even though it's not a single) and the Singles Collection released 3 which was a Number 1 song so do you think this might happen?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wiggle said:

Why should she celebrate the 20th anniversary? Most artists do a big deal when they reach the 25th anniversary

She's been promoting her past hits since 2013 - she should focus on B10

All I want is for the 20 years is BOMT on vinyl. Please team Britney :meltdown:

34 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I hope they don't release another pointless GH. They aren't needed in this day and age tbh 

No to mention the hits are limited from 2009 to present. 

It could include 3, all the femme fatale singles and work *****. It isn't that limited :verycool:

And add make me to have something of glory you know :donewithit:

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

It could include 3, all the femme fatale singles and work *****. It isn't that limited :verycool:

And add make me to have something of glory you know :donewithit:

Why when you can go to iTunes and make your own playlist. GH are the old way and what Britney needs is to do new current things 

I'm going to be greedy and say that I want a double disc album with tracks similar to Overtime, If I'm Dancing, Invitation, and Do you wanna come over i.e. moody and sensual mid tempos, a couple of piano ballads, and some crazy dance tracks. She can do a theme album for the first time since Circus about the two sides of Britney Spears. I also want all of her albums released on Vinyl for the 20th anniversary in a box set like Rihanna just did and the announcement that her music is officially coming to Broadway. B10 album release and a good campaign. 

2 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I'm going to be greedy and say that I want a double disc album with tracks similar to Overtime, If I'm Dancing, Invitation, and Do you wanna come over i.e. moody and sensual mid tempos, a couple of piano ballads, and some crazy dance tracks. She can do a theme album for the first time since Circus about the two sides of Britney Spears. I also want all of her albums released on Vinyl for the 20th anniversary in a box set like Rihanna just did and the announcement that her music is officially coming to Broadway. B10 album release and a good campaign. 

I rather have them released separately tbh 

A box set would be no less than $150 

Separately ppl can get them over time and won't be ripped off.

Older vinyl like Baby-ITZ should be under $20 like all the other vinyls around that time. 

This is just my opinion because knowing team Britney they will milk fans again that way. 

I need to have a new full album, not an album with greatest hits... She is going to release one this year for the Glory Japan tour edition with 22 hits...  If her team do this again, it will be definitely they gave up Britney ... They don't even give budget to her for doing music... No music, there will be no promotion... We only can get another PIECE OF ME again with no new music... I don't want these to happen... But her team always do the worst promotion planning since it is called RCA ...:weirdmeout:

Actually a greatest hits wouldn't be that bad if they did what they did with The Singles Collection. If they put some B-sides / international bonus tracks from previous albums on the GH, I'd be very pleased! Amnesia, Rock Boy, Quicksand, Trouble, Outta this World, The Answer, Don't Hang Up, You Got It All, etc. - they're all not that easy to come by. :sippingtea: Then again, that's still quite meh for a 20th anniversary.  :sassybrit:

I'm sure she'll release B10 next year, maybe instead of a new GH they can just rerelease The Singles Collection, add all singles released since 3 onto it and make it a 20th anniversary edition or something like that. 

Archived