why can't they end the era with Just Luv Me or DYWCO?

Kiey

They should do a promo song next month and one later in the year with a Xmas song. That way they don't waste too much money and build up hype for b10.

in reality 

They gonna try to create hype a week before b10 and it's going to debut out of the top 10 with 5,000 copies sold and no tour. I'm worried tbh 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys let's send to RCA emails that we want another single... Glory can't die so fast... I don't give a **** about her new album.. why other album if she will not promote it??? 

Just love me, Change your mind and Liar have a huge potential

19 hours ago, skkskk said:

It's not that the singles are bad, but it's Britney and her team that don't know how to promote her material. MM was a mess since the beginning. :gloria:  It was literaly thrown out there with no performances, no interviews, no banners on iTunes and Spotify, no payola to magazines, websites and radio, just thrown out there like crap. It's original MV was scrapped(not that it is something tragic) and a Dysney short movie was released instead(and THAT was tragic :dead: ), It's first performance happened month and 2 weeks after MM was released and by than the song was dead, burried and forgotten. :meltdown: They released Slumber Party 3 months after MM's death and did ZERO promo for that song, literaly ZERO - no performances, no interviews, no payola, no banners, NOTHING, not even a ******* cover(unless like 3 weeks after it's release when the remixes were released)! :meltdown:  And after the death of the unborn SP, her team decided she will flop regardless and gave up on everything(so did she). I ******* can't when it comes to Britney and her team, promoting her music and material! :meltdown:  They TRAGIC! They are the WORST, imo. What does it takes for them to buy few banners on Spotify and iTunes? Is it that hard to, idk, hire trucks to promote her singles and albums aroubd the big cities of USA, Europe, Asia? Why don't pay to ficking online magazines and websites to promote her stuff? Pay to the radio stations for like a week to give few extra blasts of her music? It doesn't even involve her, ffs!! I'm having a meltdown right now, I can't!! :dead:  :meltdown:  :crying2: 

So much emotions, i feel you sis :crying11: , brit brit needs new team asap :lessons: 

Archived