why can't they end the era with Just Luv Me or DYWCO?

Kiey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They won't. Artist express their frustration with labels all the time. They won't put more money into a sinking project. DYWCO is amazing and they probably had plans to make it a single at some point. When they released it as a promo single though it made little to no impact. They tried really pushing Make Me but the video messed things up. Then they released the surefire hit Slumber Party as the 2nd and even that flopped. So let's not act suppressed when these projects underperform and they only get a couple singles. It's business at the end of the day. 

1 minute ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

They won't. Artist express their frustration with labels all the time. They won't put more money into a sinking project. DYWCO is amazing and they probably had plans to make it a single at some point. When they released it as a promo single though it made little to no impact. They tried really pushing Make Me but the video messed things up. Then they released the surefire hit Slumber Party as the 2nd and even that flopped. So let's not act suppressed when these projects underperform and they only get a couple singles. It's business at the end of the day. 

They don't try though at all. So it shouldn't be a surprise to them it flops. 

Britney's star power has dwindled, a new generation has taken over and they haven't made any good impact on them in at least five years 

2 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Thats cuz RCA is literally out of funds

they cant fund **** anymore with the state of the music industry

but some artists more indies than britney can get 3-4 videos 

i dont see whats so hard about 1 more POP single especially when the material is that strong

2 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

For a female to get a hit in 2017 they need to work for it. Why put another $100,000. Into a video to let it sink. 

it doesnt sink AT ALL. She got Vegas and the Asian Tour where she banks in millions! 100k is nothing for Britney. The label is just shitty and lazy. RCA is considered one of the worst labels

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They don't try though at all. So it shouldn't be a surprise to them it flops. 

Britney's star power has dwindled, a new generation has taken over and they haven't made any good impact on them in at least five years 

That's clearly more Britney's doing though. The label had shot what looks like to be an impressive video and wasn't giving up on MM when it took off with a hitch 

1 minute ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

That's clearly more Britney's doing though. The label had shot what looks like to be an impressive video and wasn't giving up on MM when it took off with a hitch 

We dont know who cancelled the video tho. Larry said it didnt work. That could be executive, britney or sponsor

1 minute ago, MX3 said:

albums should have 4 (or more) singles. like  thats just the way it is. i literally weep for the fact that i lived for the day where the last 2 britney albums had 2 singles. WEEP. 

So is Gaga, lana, xtina, gwen, etc this new trend is depressing

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

If it was for work im sure they would give her the money. 

She moves from mansion to mansion often. I'm sure she has lost a good amount of money from moving so much. 

no, cuz there are people that overlook the business finances and they wouldn't allow to throw away money that they won't see coming back. They aren't creative people so they don't give a **** about pleasing the fans. 

3 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I agree that RCA is ****, but I don't think Britney wants more singles. If she wanted them, she would pay for them, like many other artists do. She also doesn't like to promote, and you kinda need to do that to have a hit.

And Jive is overrated. Ya'll were happy af when it closed back in 2011.

Because they don't force her to promote unlike Jive for example.

Exactly what i'm saying, he/she said she wants to release songs but RCA doesnt let her release them, then why did she sign with them? Cause she doesnt want to promote, release songs and she is determinated on a mission to destroy her iconic career... omg lets stop everytime i think of how she is tarnishing her legacy instead of enjoying her last years before turning 40 slaying left and right i feel like i need to speak (slap) larry but i cant:meltdown:p

2 hours ago, skkskk said:

It's not that the singles are bad, but it's Britney and her team that don't know how to promote her material. MM was a mess since the beginning. :gloria:  It was literaly thrown out there with no performances, no interviews, no banners on iTunes and Spotify, no payola to magazines, websites and radio, just thrown out there like crap. It's original MV was scrapped(not that it is something tragic) and a Dysney short movie was released instead(and THAT was tragic :dead: ), It's first performance happened month and 2 weeks after MM was released and by than the song was dead, burried and forgotten. :meltdown: They released Slumber Party 3 months after MM's death and did ZERO promo for that song, literaly ZERO - no performances, no interviews, no payola, no banners, NOTHING, not even a ******* cover(unless like 3 weeks after it's release when the remixes were released)! :meltdown:  And after the death of the unborn SP, her team decided she will flop regardless and gave up on everything(so did she). I ******* can't when it comes to Britney and her team, promoting her music and material! :meltdown:  They TRAGIC! They are the WORST, imo. What does it takes for them to buy few banners on Spotify and iTunes? Is it that hard to, idk, hire trucks to promote her singles and albums aroubd the big cities of USA, Europe, Asia? Why don't pay to ficking online magazines and websites to promote her stuff? Pay to the radio stations for like a week to give few extra blasts of her music? It doesn't even involve her, ffs!! I'm having a meltdown right now, I can't!! :dead:  :meltdown:  :crying2: 

Oh my god i just quoted you in another thread haha but yeah i'm with you, yes she is a lazy shameless popstar but her team has the money and they have her NAME, they could be wise and slay, they are more delusional than us, they think that songs become hits with shitty or no promo.

Archived