Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

why can't they end the era with Just Luv Me or DYWCO?


Kiey

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because she has the worst team in the music industry and she sees her job as a hobby which keeps getting her richer and richer. Unlike what some people say here, either Just Luv Me or Love Me Down would be hitting a billion views by now if given a chance specially if one of them was the lead. My 10 year old cousin is obssessed with Love Me Down since Glory came out, despite me always forcing her to love Slayiar, she always stood strong and claimed LMD was the best song there. Cause LMD is more uptempo, if I was in her team I would've released LMD as the lead, just luv me as 2nd single, CYM as the 3rd, Liar as 4th, then Just Like Me as the 5th single and Better to finish the era with another hit. Glory does have songs which could've slayed the charts. Any of the songs i said would've been Top 20's and some even Top 5's. The one that i could see not being a ww hit would be just like me but it's art and would've charted high cause of the hype from the previous 4 smashers.

Slumber Party and specially make me should have never been singles. I remember being so bored hearing MM for the first time and i still have to take 3 months pauses between hearing it for me to minimally enjoy it. I remember giving up on slumber party the moment i saw tinashe as a feature, i love britney to death and helped a lot with Glory's 1st week sales but she isnt gonna joke me like that promoting whos while her career is sinking harder than titanic.:meltdown:

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

RCA won't give her a 3rd single and Knee and her team don't give two f*cks about this fanbase or Glory.

shitty as **** label

Jive would never have done this to her

im sure britney does want more singles

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

shitty as **** label

Jive would never have done this to her

im sure britney does want more singles

I agree that RCA is ****, but I don't think Britney wants more singles. If she wanted them, she would pay for them, like many other artists do. She also doesn't like to promote, and you kinda need to do that to have a hit.

And Jive is overrated. Ya'll were happy af when it closed back in 2011.

14 minutes ago, Play Time Is Over said:

Then why did she sign with them again?

Because they don't force her to promote unlike Jive for example.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Play Time Is Over said:

Because she has the worst team in the music industry and she sees her job as a hobby which keeps getting her richer and richer. Unlike what some people say here, either Just Luv Me or Love Me Down would be hitting a billion views by now if given a chance specially if one of them was the lead. My 10 year old cousin is obssessed with Love Me Down since Glory came out, despite me always forcing her to love Slayiar, she always stood strong and claimed LMD was the best song there. Cause LMD is more uptempo, if I was in her team I would've released LMD as the lead, just luv me as 2nd single, CYM as the 3rd, Liar as 4th, then Just Like Me as the 5th single and Better to finish the era with another hit. Glory does have songs which could've slayed the charts. Any of the songs i said would've been Top 20's and some even Top 5's. The one that i could see not being a ww hit would be just like me but it's art and would've charted high cause of the hype from the previous 4 smashers.

Slumber Party and specially make me should have never been singles. I remember being so bored hearing MM for the first time and i still have to take 3 months pauses between hearing it for me to minimally enjoy it. I remember giving up on slumber party the moment i saw tinashe as a feature, i love britney to death and helped a lot with Glory's 1st week sales but she isnt gonna joke me like that promoting whos while her career is sinking harder than titanic.:meltdown:

It's not that the singles are bad, but it's Britney and her team that don't know how to promote her material. MM was a mess since the beginning. :gloria:  It was literaly thrown out there with no performances, no interviews, no banners on iTunes and Spotify, no payola to magazines, websites and radio, just thrown out there like crap. It's original MV was scrapped(not that it is something tragic) and a Dysney short movie was released instead(and THAT was tragic :dead: ), It's first performance happened month and 2 weeks after MM was released and by than the song was dead, burried and forgotten. :meltdown: They released Slumber Party 3 months after MM's death and did ZERO promo for that song, literaly ZERO - no performances, no interviews, no payola, no banners, NOTHING, not even a ******* cover(unless like 3 weeks after it's release when the remixes were released)! :meltdown:  And after the death of the unborn SP, her team decided she will flop regardless and gave up on everything(so did she). I ******* can't when it comes to Britney and her team, promoting her music and material! :meltdown:  They TRAGIC! They are the WORST, imo. What does it takes for them to buy few banners on Spotify and iTunes? Is it that hard to, idk, hire trucks to promote her singles and albums aroubd the big cities of USA, Europe, Asia? Why don't pay to ficking online magazines and websites to promote her stuff? Pay to the radio stations for like a week to give few extra blasts of her music? It doesn't even involve her, ffs!! I'm having a meltdown right now, I can't!! :dead:  :meltdown:  :crying2: 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney doesn't :sassybrit:

If she did it would happen and she put forth effort...

remember how much she wanted Alien to be third and then Larry just shut her up and tell her to forget about it...

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

remember how much she wanted Alien to be third and then Larry just shut her up and tell her to forget about it...

That is what she wanted if there was a third single but she didn't want it bad enough to fork over some money...so

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

remember how much she wanted Alien to be third and then Larry just shut her up and tell her to forget about it...

Yeah, like, idk what the c-ship actualy alows her, but I'm sure she is able to release as many singles as she wants and she is the one that tells Larry what to do, not the other way around. Britney just doesn't care enough, it's obvious, she gives 0 ***** of how her maerial is doing, she is having her Vegas show where she puts 40% effort, receives tons of money and lives her life happily....... Not that I judge her, she achieved all this by her own and she can do whatever she wants, but it's sad seing her career fading like that, considering she is stll young(35) and was once the biggest star on the planet...... :(  It's also sad how she threats her fans, she could at least release 3-4 MV for era and keep us satisfied and who knows, maybe one of the videos would go viral and bring her a hit............ 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block