People would still be replaying Red Glitter Boobney

Seductive

8 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It does look kind of raunchy :ehum: I think it was unnecessary and they could have just deleted those scenes, the rest of the video (or what we have seen) looks great but it's just a music video, let's just get over it. 

the entire video was raunchy though... literally every scene had something raunchy about it.

• Dancing scene: dancer thrusting into her like he's penetrating her
  • Work out scene: she looked like a **** star
  • Red glitter: self-explanatory
  • G-Eazy: POV of him ******* her

Britney has always managed to do **** perfectly. Not too overdone or raunchy. This would've been controversial and gained attention, but at what expense to her image?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm an actual lesbian, but nah...this scene wouldn't do it for me. And idk if the masses would flock to watching it over and over again. I think that people would see it as a re-hash of her Toxic rhinestone look. Which it basically is. Britney can surely do something more new and fresh than the obligatory naked moment (like in Toxic, Womanizer, and Criminal) 

Guest Nick Jonas
21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Britney should have done something romantic for this video... it doesn't always have to be weird 

Because the official video is romantic and not weird at all is it? :uknowit:

46 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

the entire video was raunchy though... literally every scene had something raunchy about it.

Britney has always managed to do **** perfectly. Not too overdone or raunchy. This would've been controversial and gained attention, but at what expense to her image?

I agree with you in everything but that. I mean, I understand your point but we had something similar in the original Slave choreography and it's iconic :tbh: 

10 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

am I  the only one who does't like that scene so much?:britstare11:

Mte. She looks amazing but i can't help but cringe at this scene idk why. I think it's because it's very try hard and her toxic leg pose thing looks forced and unnatural. She looks ******* gorgeous tho mostly in other scenes, with the denim jacket inside the house and that scrapped dress scene.

Guest $elfish
12 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

am I  the only one who does't like that scene so much?:britstare11:

i don't like the whole mv so much:queenriri:

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She would've made the world ooh

DtWhIU.gif

is she naked with paint and glitter on or is this a skin suit ?:lostney:

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

ikr it looked very uncomfortable im sure britney was too 

the original mv didn't even make sync with the song 

some scenes were ok but the rest was just:weirdmeout:

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nI5eePe6pCY:yesokay:

I think ppl think controversy has the same appeal as it had in the early 00s. That wouldn't have been shocking or even viral. The headlines would have been oh Britney's bod looks amazing in new video. And that would have been it. If looking amazing were the only key, this era would have been more successful. Look at Katy's new videos. Full of "viral" shots and getting a lot of views, but those new singles are flopping hard.

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

The question of at what expense to her image. I mean I think the General public already puts her in this trashy slutty box. It wouldn't make a difference imo. I mean she definitely hasn't done trashy like xtina dirrty video but I feel like everyone doesn't differentiate between the kind of ****.

14 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The entire video was David's vision including this scene so I'm not sure where you're going with that.

David's vision didn't fit the song tbh, it's cool video but the audio of Make Me doesn't fit it and just doesn't work :queenriri:

4 hours ago, On the Scene said:

I'm an actual lesbian, but nah...this scene wouldn't do it for me. And idk if the masses would flock to watching it over and over again. I think that people would see it as a re-hash of her Toxic rhinestone look. Which it basically is. Britney can surely do something more new and fresh than the obligatory naked moment (like in Toxic, Womanizer, and Criminal) 

Criminal? :squintney:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Not everything has to literally fit the song, people are allowed to express creativity. :staysalty:

Ya, so if Celine decided to have a slutty video to "My Heart Will Go On"  it would totally make sense :mhmsureny:

Archived