People would still be replaying Red Glitter Boobney

Seductive

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

that scene would've been everything.. ******* dave lachashit.. had to ****** be as weird as anything and he truly ****** this video, cause it didn't flow right.. And It could've been amazing.. :otears:

The entire video was David's vision including this scene so I'm not sure where you're going with that.

25 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The entire video was David's vision including this scene so I'm not sure where you're going with that.

really though??? hard to believe since you weren't there and I say that with respect..

We all know britney has mad input into all of her music videos from what we've seen and heard even from directors.. :brit:

13 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

really though??? hard to believe since you weren't there and I say that with respect..

We all know britney has mad input into all of her music videos from what we've seen and heard even from directors.. :brit:

You're clearly ignorant on LaChapelle's work then. Look back through his reportoire and you'll see that color and shock value plays a big part in everything. I highly doubt that Britney came up with most of this video, especially after she scrapped it and released that other turd.

Once again this fanbase does the most blaming everyone else but Britney...

Guest Nick Jonas
6 minutes ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

im am still completely suprised how it hasn't leaked at this point - seriously.. :ponderney:

It has :weirdmeout:

I LOVE the main dancing scene with all her dancers.. and the **** thing is cool and all, but tbh it just all looks a bit cheap. I can see why they didn't like the flow of it (coz there was none as far as we know) ... can't really count that though given that what she actually released turned out to be way worse than the original could have ever been. But tbh, for a video that cost over a million to make, you have to admit it the lachapelle look hella cheap.

Well she looked beyond beautiful in the original video, she even had that "primeney" spark in her movements.
The scenes look good, but I can see why the video didn't work :/ It's like... five different music videos together. Every scene looks totally disconnected from the others :( That's a shame, of course

9 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

that scene would've been everything.. ******* dave lachashit.. had to ****** be as weird as anything and he truly ****** this video, cause it didn't flow right.. And It could've been amazing.. :otears:

You're blaming David for the scrapped video?:byebitch:

Archived