Glory’ Japan Tour Edition - Break The Ice Cut Off Tracklist, Possibly Off Tour Setlist

IconicShow

5 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

There's only so much space on a CD, they can't fit everything.  :forkit:

Her songs aren't that long though you can squeeze 22 songs on a cd.

A music CD can hold 60-70 minutes of music and the average pop song is about 5 minutes long.

Most of the songs are a little over 3 minutes.

BTI could fit.

5b50_r.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danny1994 said:

Oh, then that's weird. I've noticed she's been finally doing the leg lift in BTI, maybe she's finding it difficult and wants to cut it?

lol she said it herself many nights she don't feel like doing her shows.

Clearly shes bored on stage but going with the C ship flow, robotic moves, lipping, and not really giving more of herself, be it a live vocal, better dance breaks.

The Missy section is a mess, Boys is played out, the choreography to Make Me is lack luster, Slave is hit or miss, TTWE is a bore, DYWCO isn't that great, she has the hits but the performances aren't as good for what the songs deserve.

Shes so hot in the gif below, and her body is at it's hottest in so many years, and shes letting it all waste.

tumblr_ol8pu4xptD1v9x9teo1_500.gif

• Super Mods
22 minutes ago, mauureee said:

65ney workin out those knee taps 

l2SpV9OZwkJrvBMvm.gif

No, by then people will be complaining that she doesn't bend enough, that she doesn't even reach her knee anymore. And others will argue that we can't keep comparing her to 2016ney, that she's not 35 years anymore. But occasionally she WILL tap her knee, and everybody will be like "yas mama!! touch those knees" :yesplease:

1 hour ago, timito said:

Am I the only one not seeing toxic. I guess they decided to remove it because they can't bring the tree. 

They performed it at the radio festivals...

i don't think it's removed and if so then not for rest f show. Are these gonna be at least the POM remixes?

Archived