I'm dying ! Jessica SImpson still copies EVERYTHING from Britney in 2017 !

Roger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with Jessica is that not only does she resemble Britney physically, but her style and overall image is also far too close to Britney's as well.

Its difficult because you don't want to say she should change her style completely, because if that's what she likes, then that's what she should wear.
Though I guess it wouldn't hurt to sometimes experiment and do something that sets her apart from Britney now and again.
If I resembled someone else in the industry, I think I personally would do that just to gain a more signature and diverse look. :mhm: 

Guest Nick Jonas

She's a little :angietea: heavier than Britney and her lips are 100 x worse. She also looks like Pamela Anderson.  :idkney:

Britney is stunning compared to this woman. :staysalty:

36 minutes ago, skkskk said:

They look identical....... :idkney:  Well, despite the fact that Britney is in her 2002 body and Jessica in hyppo's body. :shameless: 

My good sistren never lies :drinky: sad because "successica" :shameless: used to be so fit, but she let her go so damn bad, thanks god Britney became a fitness queen.

I have to disagree here...yes, there are some similarities, but that's because they're both blonde, southern girls with similar styles and facial features. I mean, just look at how much their respective mothers look alike!

Jessica-Simpsons-mom-is-engaged.jpgBritney-Spears_width1024.jpg

ETA: Britney and Jessica resembled each other A LOT in childhood, IMO:

1057beb7f82c10ba862bd1ffd4f992fb.jpg

2a98b6a7.jpg

Archived