Is anyone else seriously scared for Britney on her World Tour next month?

Circuit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

no. But I am scared for the fans who are attending. She will have bomb sniffing dogs and ridiculous security. The fans are the ones who are in danger

The fans will have security too till they are going home... those arenas will have a huge security for everybody.. if the fans will be in danger, Britney will be too

You guys who are worried....terrorist attacks can happen anywhere. The people who died in the World Trade Center and in the Pentagon on 9/11 were at their desks at work. The people on the planes were going somewhere because of work or for vacation. This can happen anywhere where large crowds are. We all leave our homes everyday for school or work and let's face it, both school and work have been terrorist targets and the sites of mass shootings. This is the world we live in now. I live in one of the biggest cities in the U.S. and every time I take the train or a bus there's an automated message that comes over the speakers warning about bags being left unattended and "if you see something say something". It's sad but it's life now. It doesn't phase me much anymore. All I fear is dying and one of my friends neglecting to delete my browser history.

You do realize chances of dying in a terrorism attack are like 1 out of 20.000.000 almost the same for any other attack and you are MOST likely to die in a car crash? So if there is anything rhat would not be safe, it would be driving. Touring to those parts are even safer.........:staysalty:

37 minutes ago, Denise said:

The fans will have security too till they are going home... those arenas will have a huge security for everybody.. if the fans will be in danger, Britney will be too

the arena itself is safe. the area outside or before the security will be unsafe. And I can assure you that nobody will get close enough to Britney to be a danger at that time.  If someone walkis in with a bomb and blows himself up before the security that is a risk for the fans not for Britney.

Guest Nick Jonas
4 minutes ago, Brit 97 said:

I mean Axis theatre 

The fans queue outside the arena which is in the middle of a shopping centre. :yaknow:

49 minutes ago, Britneysfreak said:

Wouldn't the terrorists win if we stop going to places and events? I'd rather die with freedom than a prisoner at home because a few people in this world are sick. Just food for thought.

This all reminds me of the first time I saw Britney in concert it was during DWAD in November 2001 and seeing signs outside of the venue stating not to bring cards, gifts, teddy bears or anything for Britney or throwing it on stage and being 17 and thinking "This is clearly because of 9/11" and being the first time that such a huge world event had consequences or repercussions that spilled into entertainment. The days, weeks and months after 9/11 had everyone wanting a distraction and for me going to see my fave would pull me out of my funk a bit (and it did, great show!!) but those signs were a reminder right away.

I agree, I was gonna add this with a better safe than sorry ending but that doesn't sound good. :ehno:

These tragedies are happening worldwide. 

Guest Nick Jonas
34 minutes ago, Britneysfreak said:

All I fear is dying and one of my friends neglecting to delete my browser history.

:orangu:

I don't think people should let terrorism prevent them from doing what they want to do. 

Considering this has happened now, I wouldn't be surprised if arenas and venues will take drastic measures to be extra safer than ever.
So in the end I feel like if terrorists were to do another attack, I don't see them doing it at another concert so soon now that everything will be done to prevent another attack at a concert. These concert and festival organisers also understand this is the time where all these events happen.
In addition I've noticed that these attacks don't seem to repeat at the same type of venues either.
Their whole agenda seems more focused on making these attacks happen in different venues just to create that fear of 'it literally could happen anywhere' making the whole world feel unsafe everywhere they go. Its that thought of... which venue or place is next on their list? 
Of course I could be wrong, but that's just what I've noticed with some of these attacks over time.

12 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

I don't think people should let terrorism prevent them from doing what they want to do.

Considering this has happened now, I wouldn't be surprised if arenas and venues will take drastic measures to be extra safer than ever.
So in the end I feel like if terrorists were to do another attack, I don't see them doing at at another concert now that everything will be done to prevent another attack.
In addition I've noticed that these attacks don't seem to repeat at the same type of venues.
Their whole agenda seems more focused on making these attacks happening in different venues just to create that fear of 'it could happen anywhere' 
Of course I could be wrong, but that's just what I've noticed with some of these attacks over time.

kinda true , but remember bataclan theatre  was a shooting , a shooting was at the office of the charle hebdo... the truck on nice , the truck on germany... 
oh god so much hate and pain. :(

Just now, fabr_argent said:

kinda true , but remenber bataclan theatre  was a shooting , a shooting was at the office of the charle hebdo... the truck on nice , the truck on germany... 
oh god so much hate and pain. :(

I know its ******* tragic as ****.
I'm sure of course they have attacked the same venue more than once in some places, but it does seem they attack different places just to fear people into thinking it can happen any place in any country at any time. There is this feeling among some people where they're wondering which venue or event will be targeted next too. Unfortunately I've even heard it from people when discussing Manchester as no one ever thought a terror attack could happen at a pop concert. It's sad man.

3 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

I think she will cancel/postpone :bthink:

yeh so do I to be honest. I've lost faith now that she'll do a UK tour for a while now and to be totally honest, if I was Britney  I wouldn't want to do a UK tour or any tour right now to be honest so I wouldn't blame her. But it makes me sad that this has totally ruined it for me now as I'm going to see Alice Cooper in Glasgow in November and even now I feel so nervous about going. Obviously this is insignificant compared to what the victims families and the survivors must be going  through right now. But  I am so nervous about November but I don't wanna cancel because I have been excited about going to see him since December and I don't wanna let the attackers win. I'm glad its still about 5 and a 1/2 months away and I'm hoping that on that day/night I actually forget about what happened in Manchester but already I feel sick and nervous about it. and in my mind I think to myself if these people can do this at a concert where the majority of Arianas fans are kids, whats to stop them doing it at a Alice Cooper concert where the majority of fans are adults

Anyway sorry for going off on one, its  just been playing on my mind ever since yesterday morning and  once I started typing, everything has just came out from me

RIP  to everyone involved and thoughts are with the survivors and loved ones. Also thinking of Ariana who must be feeling totally heartbroken right now. I read comments today on dailymail.co.uk of people giving her stick for immediately flying back home to the US and apparently not giving a damn which I thought was totally disgusting and unfair.     The pictures of her going on her jet clearly showed how distressed and upset she was and quite frankly if I was her I would have wanted to leave ASAP and even if she didn't want to leave, her security and management probably told her she didn't have a option and forced her. And FYI, I'm not even a fan of Ariana. Sorry for going off on one again, just wanted to make that point

Archived