Is anyone else seriously scared for Britney on her World Tour next month?

Circuit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wasnt, but it is concerning, esp after that accident at the ariana grande concert. think about the amount of people coming to these shows...and nothing would send a message more than an attack at a huge western artist's concert. Esp someone like BRITNEY SPEARS ya know? Crazy, hope security for the events is really beefed up. 

Hasn't the Philippines declared martial law? I'd rather her cancel that date, as for the rest of her tour, I really don't know... Is making millions of dollars a night worth the risk of endangering her life, crew, dancers, as well as the fans that attend the show?

:britannoyed:

43 minutes ago, AmberLouise said:

Hasn't the Philippines declared martial law? I'd rather her cancel that date, as for the rest of her tour, I really don't know... Is making millions of dollars a night worth the risk of endangering her life, crew, dancers, as well as the fans that attend the show?

Wouldn't the terrorists win if we stop going to places and events? I'd rather die with freedom than a prisoner at home because a few people in this world are sick. Just food for thought.

This all reminds me of the first time I saw Britney in concert it was during DWAD in November 2001 and seeing signs outside of the venue stating not to bring cards, gifts, teddy bears or anything for Britney or throwing it on stage and being 17 and thinking "This is clearly because of 9/11" and being the first time that such a huge world event had consequences or repercussions that spilled into entertainment. The days, weeks and months after 9/11 had everyone wanting a distraction and for me going to see my fave would pull me out of my funk a bit (and it did, great show!!) but those signs were a reminder right away.

The purpose of terrorism is to keep people in fear from living their daily lives and inhibit them from enjoying each day they have. None of us knows what the future holds and granting some homicidal extremists that kind of power over our thoughts and activities is a waste of the time with which we have been given.

Not even to mention that statistically we are nearly infinitely more likely to die from a motor vehicle collision en route to a concert than we are at the hands of a suicide bomber at the concert itself. 

Don't worry about Britney, or yourself. Live each day as if it were your last. Anything less is a disservice to the victims. 

54 minutes ago, AmberLouise said:

It's definitely not worth risking her life or the lives of her people. She's a mother, and she needs to think about her sons first and foremost. But hell, if it was me, I have no kids, I'm single, I'd risk it. Money makes the world go round, baby. :queenflopga: 

Guest Nick Jonas
8 minutes ago, Brit 97 said:

I guess that PH is super safe

I've been. It's in the middle of a shopping centre, so not really. :idkney:

Archived