Brave New Girl aprreciation thread

Cappycorn87

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I like this song but it sound a bit out of place on this album. Especially in between two heartbreaking dark ballads.

I always looked at it as that song for the fans who wanted some of her early sound at the time

I remeber thinking it sounded like something Hilary Duff would sing when she was she was on Disney at the time

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I like this song but it sound a bit out of place on this album. Especially in between two heartbreaking dark ballads.

I 'll agree that it initially sounded out of place but I feel like it makes sense when you think about the range of emotions that we feel when getting out of a significant relationship. I for one always start out sad then go through a "**** him I'm a brand new woman" phase, then theres a small phase of questioning, reminiscing and regret and then I get over it. It makes sense in the context of her personal journey after Justin, the Jason Alexander wedding and eventually K Fed etc.

Guest StrawberryKisses

SHES GONNA STEP OUTSIDE

UNCOVER HER EYES

WHO KNEW SHE COULD FEEL SO ALIVE?

HER M.O'S CHANGED

SHE DON'T WANNA BEHAVE

:flawless:

59 minutes ago, tsss said:

she looks so happy here when they listen to BNG

i could not stop looking at her ***** omg 

this song is not for this album i thing its should be in baby or beitney like ITZ is so **** and grown britney and BNG sound like 12 year old girl's anthem 

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE HATE THIS SONG GETS. ONE OF THE BEST ITZ TRACKS. 

this album came out when i was 13/14 and i looooooved the ****** songs and to have a nice little POP GEM on the album too was amazing. i think its a great addition to the album - it is GIRL POWER just like the rest of it, albeit in a diff way. 

i love this song. its a great break up anthem even though its a guilty pleasure for me, being a guy and all. But i do agree that it doesn't particularly fit in with the rest of the album, but i think maybe that was an attempt to bridge the gap between the old britney sound and the one to come with ITZ

Archived