Facts you didn't know you needed about Neyde's birth

Mr. Lucky

So Neyde came into the world on a warm L.A. night back in 2008.

It was fashion designer Christian Audigier's 50th birthday and Britney was obviously invited, since apparently they were good friends.

Image result for christian audigierImage result for britney ed hardy

Before getting there, Britney recorded a special message for him (note how Neyde wasn't there yet)

He was the designer behind the Ed Hardy and Von Dutch clothing lines, which lots of celebs wore... including Britney herself. She loved them trucker hats, hoodies, shirts and bags! 

Related image

Image result for britney von dutch Related image

Image result for britney ed hardy Image result for britney christian audigier

So that night Britney arrived to the party and contrary to popular belief, she was in good spirits and interacted happily with people who approached her. 

Image result for britney christian audigier Related imageImage result for britney christian audigier

Then they were moved to the VIP area and something in the space time continuum shifted and Britney transformed into Neyde.:plzexplain:

Please pay close attention to 0:28... she was morphing, without anyone noticing. Camera flashes don't lie...:weirdmeout:

Shortly after, the transformation was complete...

Image result for britney all neyde photos 

But those were probably bad shots, since she had Jason by her side, who made her laugh. The make-up was nonetheless terrible.:meltdown:

Related image

After a while, Britney and her people left :

Image result for britney christian audigier

And that was it! Image result for britney christian audigier 

Image result for britney all neyde photos

Yet #Neydeney stayed to fill our lives with light, for years to come!:queenriri:

Sadly, Christian Audigier passed away of cancer in 2015. #RIP legendary urban wear designer. :( 

Related image

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Christian Audigier had said many times that Britney helped him to start his career in America, and become that popular brand :yeaok:

She was one of the first celebrity to wear his clothes back in 2001-2002 

I was gonna comment that last part of the post, I remember I knew he passed away thanks to someone who posted about it on here.

Btw, I also learned a few weeks ago that Michael Jackson was at that party too, isn't it crazy? :idkney: Do you know if Britney and him got to be together? I think we would have pictures if that was the case though.

Sometimes I forget Michael was still alive during Britney's breakdown, and even after she came back in 2008-2009. I've always wondered what he thought about her during those times, I've never found any kind of interview or something. I mean, he had a lot of troubles himself, but media always ask everyone about anything that's happening at the moment.

29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was gonna comment that last part of the post, I remember I knew he passed away thanks to someone who posted about it on here.

Btw, I also learned a few weeks ago that Michael Jackson was at that party too, isn't it crazy? :idkney: Do you know if Britney and him got to be together? I think we would have pictures if that was the case though.

Sometimes I forget Michael was still alive during Britney's breakdown, and even after she came back in 2008-2009. I've always wondered what he thought about her during those times, I've never found any kind of interview or something. I mean, he had a lot of troubles himself, but media always ask everyone about anything that's happening at the moment.

Hmm interesting view sis:lostney:

On 5/24/2017 at 6:20 AM, joanhs said:

I remember that night being the first or second time she really looked alive again.

well, many consider this appearance as the official return of the "Britney face" in 2008:

Image result for britney jim carrey 2008

I think she did look like herself but nothing tops the 2008 VMA's

Related image

what do you think?

Image result for neyde gif

Archived