Reliable source claims new britney video coming

itschrisb!tch

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, reoha098 said:

isnt this twitter account that always gave deetz and gave high hope to all exhalers and then crushed their high hope at the end because theyre not true and fake?

that was fiebrebritney

11 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Another single? Now that's funny :cuteidk:

i dont know what to believe ughhh

1 hour ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Let's not call 'reliable source' every fan who has a lot of free time to spread rumors on twitter. Show some respect for those who are really realiable. :yeahsure:

well take it with a grain of salt. these have guys have been right with almost every tweet, so we'll see what happens

I certainly hope so, that would be amazing. But let's not meltdown before it happens. So far we only know that her dancers filmed something, and some ho at a pool party said that they overheard Fe say that they may be considering a single to promote the tour. 

I hope it happens, cuz Glory can not be BJ 2.0. The curse must be broken. Her team can't be so stupid, it's practically free money on their part and the fans would get a new single with a video. Especially if they release a fab remix for a fan favorite. Signs point to maybe, but we're gonna have to wait and see. 

Archived