Is Britney THAT disconnected?

Sometimes you just have to wait and see. But seriously though, why do you have to complain every time she doesn't make a statement about something. Its not like she is required to, and that should not give you the right to judge her as disconnected or whatever.

Resulta ng larawan para sa tiffany pollard eye roll gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, cheri said:

statements from a celebrity in hollywood mean jack ****. wtf would it even do? take action by donating blood and raising organ donation awareness & donate money/clothes/shelter/food to those in need

THIS!

And honestly the people who do it for every tragedy are so fake. That's one thing I like about Britney, she never does good things for the applause applause applause 

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

It seems like Britney always waits for events like this to calm down before posting anything. I think she figures that if posts something in the heat of the moment, it'll appear as if she's just looking for likes and retweets. She wants to pay respect but doesn't want to come off as fake either.

you're right. 

8 hours ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

maybe they didn't tell her because they're afraid she might cancel her tour! she's already a nervous person

Girl please! Shes not a ******* baby. She knows what's going on in the world. Its not like they are keeping her in a little box

maybe they didn't tell her because they're afraid she might cancel her tour! she's already a nervous person

Girl please! Shes not a ******* baby. She knows what's going on in the world. Its not like they are keeping her in a little box

5 hours ago, danny1994 said:

It seems like Britney always waits for events like this to calm down before posting anything. I think she figures that if posts something in the heat of the moment, it'll appear as if she's just looking for likes and retweets. She wants to pay respect but doesn't want to come off as fake either.

this! this! this!

Well she aint no attention ***** that's one. And we know this woman knows how to use cellphone and internet. I hope you didnt mean what you said, like possibly just wrong choice of words, cause if not, you just fed yourself to the sharks of Exhale lol. :queenriri:

Archived