Is Britney THAT disconnected?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
2 hours ago, Losio said:

Like, no hate or anything but she hasnt said anything about the Manchester attack. Once again no hate. but it makes her seem disconnected.

Well, Janet Jackson hasn't commented on the tragedy neither. It's not an obligation to comment online. Actually saying a prayer in private or doing something concrete to help the victims might be much better.

2 hours ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Why does she have to, I wouldn't either. It doesn't help and is the same story every time: you just *send prayers*, change your profile picture to the flag of the respective country and then forget about it after a week and wait for the next terror act. Maybe I'm just desentisized after SO MANY terror attack already it's getting ridiculous, but I find it pointless and redundant. :sassybrit:

TEA

qwy109.gif

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, cheri said:

statements from a celebrity in hollywood mean jack ****. wtf would it even do? take action by donating blood and raising organ donation awareness & donate money/clothes/shelter/food to those in need

Wow this is the first time I actually agre with you. :plzexplain:

• Super Mods

Also to the op,  you deserve the dislikes, you are making her out to either look like she doesn't care or is ignorant. There are many tragic incidents happening every day, she can't acknowledge every one of them and she has participated in many charities without even letting the press know while many celebs would make sure it is known. It only makes sense that Arianna would say something 

It seems like Britney always waits for events like this to calm down before posting anything. I think she figures that if posts something in the heat of the moment, it'll appear as if she's just looking for likes and retweets. She wants to pay respect but doesn't want to come off as fake either.

Archived