Britney Should Record This

Brat

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

No, enough with the slow ballady jam stuff . We need some fat beats and some dance music. Enough. :byebitch:

Enough? She hasn't really made a full balad ever since Circus (except from Criminal).

Jusr Luv Me and Mood Ring aren't really ballads. I miss the "Out From Under" and "Shadow" kind of ballads. Britney was really good at them, her vocals fits such pop gems the best. STRANGEST LOVE is AWESOME.

4 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Enough? She hasn't really made a full balad ever since Circus (except from Criminal).

Jusr Luv Me and Mood Ring aren't really ballads. I miss the "Out From Under" and "Shadow" kind of ballads. Britney was really good at them, her vocals fits such pop gems the best. STRANGEST LOVE is AWESOME.

Perfume? :pieceofwhat: 

8 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

OMG fail, it flopped so hard, even I forgot about it LMAO:uknowit:

Anyhow, how dare you to bring up the mess that BJ was/is, I finally forgot about it :unbelievableney:

You still have Don't Cry, HOT and BMS (idk if BMS can be considered a ballad, but it sounds like one)

Archived