I love Kwak! Watch Kwak briefly talking about Glory

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

"Not driven by a hit" no kidding lol but yeah she should always work with Karen. Britney even said she loved it so.

also - didnt they say that it was rihanna's idea to do the "eh, eh, eh"? it's in the demo tho... hm

what song is that !!!!!

They killed the era with the Make Me video. With the sales she had she would've definitely debuted higher right now. They picked the worst time and didn't market properly. How difficult is it to get a song in a commercial? How hard is it to release a good music video? She's a visual artist and one of the most iconic pop stars of all time. Anything less than excellent management is unacceptable. 

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean, Britney basically did her part, I mean she did all the press and performed on tv so it's obvious she's down to do promo but it's really her team, I mean look at the original Make Me video and how that **** went down, it was definitely her team's fault which was why Larry gave a vague answer. She's the talent, not a negotiator so if they couldn't work out a deal or lay down the right contracts and what not then...ugh. Johnny Wright got Britney the best of the best when he was her business manager which was why her prime days slayed and shows how incompetent Larry is. 

It's her career tho, her legacy and the brand itself is her name. She could do more for her own good, I'm pretty sure she knows how she is doing numbers wise, she said at the beginning of the era that it would be cool to debut #1 at the UK.  Me as fan I really don't care about charts, but her image or to keep her Iconic status alive. :) 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, emmagphoto said:

It's her career tho, her legacy and the brand itself is her name. She could do more for her own good, I'm pretty sure she knows how she is doing numbers wise, she said at the beginning of the era that it would be cool to debut #1 at the UK.  Me as fan I really don't care about charts, but her image or to keep her Iconic status alive. :) 

I'm pretty sure she  does care but given her history with her team, they always ruin her ideas. I'm sure she's bummed out about the original make me video and seeing as how Larry always try to direct her to squeaky clean pop it would be no surprise if it was his idea to do a more Disney video to appeal to the kids. 

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean, Britney basically did her part, I mean she did all the press and performed on tv so it's obvious she's down to do promo but it's really her team, I mean look at the original Make Me video and how that **** went down, it was definitely her team's fault which was why Larry gave a vague answer. She's the talent, not a negotiator so if they couldn't work out a deal or lay down the right contracts and what not then...ugh. Johnny Wright got Britney the best of the best when he was her business manager which was why her prime days slayed and shows how incompetent Larry is. 

And look at how Justin is still on top of the world despite making an album once a decade. That shows that Johnny is the best manager Britney ever had.

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And look at how Justin is still on top of the world despite making an album once a decade. That shows that Johnny is the best manager Britney ever had.

Yeah right? You're only as good as the people that supports you. And seeing as how Larry's clients don't really make it big just proves it because he really doesn't care about being artistic, just numbers and the fact that he written himself into the conservatorship so that He is guaranteed cash flow from Britney just further proves he needs her more than she needs him.

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah right? You're only as good as the people that supports you. And seeing as how Larry's clients don't really make it big just proves it because he really doesn't care about being artistic, just numbers and the fact that he written himself into the conservatorship so that He is guaranteed cash flow from Britney just further proves he needs her more than she needs him.

I would just like to point out. Britney FIRED his *** in 2006. Not 2007, when she was erratic. 2006. When she was still sober and fully herself. Her father is the one who rehired Larry back. And brought on Adam. And between you and me, I think Adam is the reason why Circus and Femme Fatale were successes. Larry's been managing Brit 100% by himself since 2013. And look at what's happened since then.

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I would just like to point out. Britney FIRED his *** in 2006. Not 2007, when she was erratic. 2006. When she was still sober and fully herself. Her father is the one who rehired Larry back. And brought on Adam. And between you and me, I think Adam is the reason why Circus and Femme Fatale were successes. Larry's been managing Brit 100% by himself since 2013. And look at what's happened since then.

No I believe it, the guy still thinks of Britney as this little teeny bopper and acts like a father to her. I heard that he convinced Jamie to hire him back. I mean I get Britney wants to have a more low key life but that doesn't mean she has to get shitty deals, if Larry has every once of creativity than there are many things he can do to improve her brand. I feel like he ****** up with Brandsense company, the one that did all her merchandising back then and secured the fragrance deal with EA. This guy has no clue what to do. I mean he's just an entertainment lawyer.

14 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

No I believe it, the guy still thinks of Britney as this little teeny bopper and acts like a father to her. I heard that he convinced Jamie to hire him back. I mean I get Britney wants to have a more low key life but that doesn't mean she has to get shitty deals, if Larry has every once of creativity than there are many things he can do to improve her brand. I feel like he ****** up with Brandsense company, the one that did all her merchandising back then and secured the fragrance deal with EA. This guy has no clue what to do. I mean he's just an entertainment lawyer.

I mean... It really doesn't take a lot of money at all to advertise digitally. All you gotta do is buy Google Ads, YouTube Ads, iTunes Banners, maybe some Reddit/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Tumblr Ads, and you're done for digital advertisements.

And then physical advertisements can just be strategic billboards in West Hollywood (the LGBT part, since it's Britney's key demographic) and Times Square. Some radio spots, maybe a little 30-second TV spot. It really, really is not as hard as people think it is. It may be expensive, but it's not hard. These are simple solutions.

Then maybe have one highly publicized performance at the VMA's or BBMA's, (or AMA's, WMA's, EMA's, whatever), an appearance on Ellen, an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel/Jimmy Fallon/James Corden (take your pick), a few print interviews and matching photoshoots with Rolling Stone and Billboard (she's always extremely eloquent in written interviews and I have no ******* clue why she can't be like that in regular interviews), and then just a small handful of radio interviews, making sure not to have the same questions asked over and over.

Archived