i want Azealia Banks on #B10

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's my problematic fave so I'm here for it, working with Britney could be her redemption in the industry. It bothers me so much her career didn't take off because of her antics, she clearly has some mental issues and everybody keeps giving her crap even when male artists do so much worse everyday. She's truly talented and until now nobody that tried could properly emulate her style, I work out to her songs frequently, she dominates the club rap thing and has so many bops with only 1 album and some mixtapes out, it's insane.

1 minute ago, Doug said:

She's my problematic fave so I'm here for it, working with Britney could be her redemption in the industry. It bothers me so much her career didn't take off because of her antics, she clearly has some mental issues and everybody keeps giving her crap even when male artists do so much worse everyday. She's truly talented and until now nobody that tried could properly emulate her style, I work out to her songs frequently, she dominates the club rap thing and has so many bops with only 1 album and some mixtapes out, it's insane.

i agree, she is very talented. her works are different, more creative than others.
brotke with expensive taste is one of the best albums i've listened in my life. i like her music videos also. 

but yeah unfortunaly she has some mental issues, she can slay entire industry. britney loves to help artists. i hope she will help azealia

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

This.
She's INSANELY talented. She can rap, she can sing, she can write AMAZING songs, she's an amazing producer

1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

This.
She's INSANELY talented. She can rap, she can sing, she can write AMAZING songs, she's an amazing producer

Yep. Meanwhile the biggest female in rap right now is a joke who can't write and sounds exactly the same on every feature. I'll never understand. Maybe Azealia needs some *** shots.  :byebitch:

3 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

It'll never happen, Britney wouldn't work with her due to her history (Britney always plays safe) and azealia wouldn't work with britney cause britney doesn't really have any street cred 

Azealia totally would be here for a collab with Britney tho, she's a fan. But yeah, team B would never allow that to happen, unless she signs with RCA, then we all know they would try to promote her at all cost. :queenriri:

7 minutes ago, Doug said:

Yep. Meanwhile the biggest female in rap right now is a joke who can't write and sounds exactly the same on every feature. I'll never understand. Maybe Azealia needs some *** shots.  :byebitch:

That's so sad.
Azealia discography is perfect. Every ******* track she does is a masterpiece! She slayed pure pop on Venus, edm fused with hip hop on Chasing Time, jazz infused hip hop on Desperado, uk-style garage on Gimme A Chance, electronic, r'n'b, trap, rap, even salsa! She fuses every possible musical genre in a unique style like a real musical genius. Her musical culture is huge and impressive.
Too bad she ruined her image with her erratic behavior, 'cause she literally slays 95% of pop and hip hop artists out there, male and female.

Just imagine Chasing time feat. Britney Spears

2 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

That's so sad.
Azealia discography is perfect. Every ******* track she does is perfect! She slayed pure pop on Venus, electro dance pop on Chasing Time, Jazz infused hip hop on desperado, Garage, electronic, trap, rap, even salsa! She fuses every kind of music in a unique style like a real musical genius. Her musical culture is so impressive.
Too bad she kind of ruined her image with her erratic behavior, 'cause she literally slay 95% of pop and hip hop artists out there.

Just imagine Chasing time feat. Britney Spears

EXACTLY. 

18 minutes ago, Doug said:

Het stuff is good, but I think it wouldn't be beneficial for Britney to collab with her after all of the "witch cave" mess.

Dunno if that's Santeria or not TBH.

Guest Nick Jonas
7 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

she is not. she has gay friends & workers. she is just extra. she has anormal brain and she is angry and can't control her words.

:plzexplain:

Archived