The Femme Fatale mansion

NiceSpears

51294CHP_Spears03.jpg

It still strikes me how LARGE her 2011 mansion was, I can just imagine our little Britney in there having to use a cellphone to get  in touch with a familymember or staff in that house. Just look at this picture for example, look at that moving truck there or the large windows. That house is huge! Anyway it's a house she probably got some amazing ideas and visions in for her masterpiece album Femme Fatale and  tour. It did look very beautiful up close and inside! 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

Isn't this the same mansion as the meltdown mansion :squintney:

What? If you're talking about the breakdown back in 2007/ 2008 no - that was her house in Beverly Hills, which was much smaller. 

This is by far one of the largest mansions she has had.

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, NiceSpears said:

What? If you're talking about the breakdown back in 2007/ 2008 no - that was her house in Beverly Hills, which was much smaller. 

This is by far one of the largest mansions she has had.

Ok thank you :giggleney:

It's a nice house but I like her current house better! The view is a lot nicer (from what I've seen). Lol, that sounds a bit stalkerish :makeitrain:

Anyways, have you seen Oprah's $14 million ski resort mansion? :wowow: that thing is huuuuge. Not to mention, Oprah already owns other multi-million dollar mansions. Literally goals :tiffanycries:

5 hours ago, queenhere47 said:

It's a nice house but I like her current house better! The view is a lot nicer (from what I've seen). Lol, that sounds a bit stalkerish :makeitrain:

Anyways, have you seen Oprah's $14 million ski resort mansion? :wowow: that thing is huuuuge. Not to mention, Oprah already owns other multi-million dollar mansions. Literally goals :tiffanycries:

No haven't seen that one, thnx I gotta check it out!! 

Archived