[DISCUSS] What Do You Think About The Way She Is Performing Lately?

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her current performance skills leave a lot to be desired. And what's sad is that Britney doesn't seem to even care about her past success or like what she has done. She cringes when asked about past moments such as the VMA snake or Oops choreo. When that was when she was performing at her best. 

I honestly don't think Britney is entirely aware of what she looks like on stage nowadays. Like she probably thinks she is killing it sometimes. 

On 5/21/2017 at 1:04 PM, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

tbh if she goes to asia with the same knee bendind, hair tieing, stage struting, silly face during serious songs bullshit, i hope she gets dragged. sorry not sorry :lessons:

That's what the Asian tour will be like, don't expect too much.  If she ever adds something new, it would be new costumes, another song but nothing outstanding. So please, stop the meltdowns cause we know how lazy she and her team are to make drama for something that is 90% likely to happen. It's basically the POM show on another stage. 

I'm happy for those fans who can't make it to Vegas tbh. :plzexplain:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

That's what the Asian tour will be like, don't expect too much.  If she ever adds something new, it would be new costumes, another song but nothing outstanding. So please, stop the meltdowns cause we know how lazy she and her team are to make drama for something that is 90% likely to happen. It's basically the POM show on another stage. 

I'm happy for those fans who can't make it to Vegas tbh. :plzexplain:

ain't nobody talking about a new show sweetheart read my post:nicki2:

On 22/05/2017 at 10:39 AM, On the Scene said:

Her current performance skills leave a lot to be desired. And what's sad is that Britney doesn't seem to even care about her past success or like what she has done. She cringes when asked about past moments such as the VMA snake or Oops choreo. When that was when she was performing at her best. 

I honestly don't think Britney is entirely aware of what she looks like on stage nowadays. Like she probably thinks she is killing it sometimes. 

This. And everytime she tries to feel the song more she feels silly/shy and stops. I hate saying this but she has lost her hability to interact with people during the show, and by interacting I don't even mean touching them/talking to them, but simply LOOKING at them. She constantly avoids looking directly at the crowd. She only does it when she has to do it and in a really unnatural way.

Archived