[DISCUSS] What Do You Think About The Way She Is Performing Lately?

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to sound mean because she has improved so much since 2011 and i am proud of her but since people pay thousands to see her from around the world,they deserve a show with cool costumes,great choreo and some live singing. Hope the tour has some new choreo and generally better stuff than POM:yaknow:

Guest $elfish

Britney's dancing is still 100 times better than any other pop girls dancing tbh even when it's stiff and lazy I don't think she takes Pom seriously any more she just goes there to have fun probably 

I really hope that they change things up for the tour, because it would be so bad if she brought all of this to Asia. At this point dancing-wise she can't even compete with all the the J and K pop acts there. They're so incredibly disciplined. She's doing okay lately and I have seen some really good videos, but the costumes are terrible and her energy has been better. 

Ok so we used to be like she arm dances too much, never bends her knees now she's bending her knees too much :orangu: 

honestly, yeah she's tired and can add/switch out songs but perhaps waiting for after tour. IT would be pointless to add something new now if you're just gonna leave for tour in a couple days.  she's itching to get on the road 

i mean she's still killin it so now it's just a matter of time for this show to be ova! I hope she changes it up for the last couple shows!!

But yes prerecord!!!! She normally does it on her tours but couldn't be bothered in 4 years to at least use FF vocals for BOMT

1 hour ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

tbh if she goes to asia with the same knee bendind, hair tieing, stage struting, silly face during serious songs bullshit, i hope she gets dragged. sorry not sorry :lessons:

Ok wtf about the knee tap, bending, and strutting. Those aren't very noticeable when you actually watch the show, her hair though- girl gel your hair down or wear a hair band lol.

She's always strutted- honestly I think the show lacks in the bottom half like the first half is great then kinda falls a part little by little. It seems like chunks of good choreo then waiting for next choreo, I hated when she would just stand there (if she were actually singing that'd be different), when she improvises In those little sections it makes everything run smoothly. She just needs to let herself relax on stage a little more

i think this tour is gonna light a fire in her

3 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Ok wtf about the knee tap, bending, and strutting. Those aren't very noticeable when you actually watch the show, her hair though- girl gel your hair down or wear a hair band lol.

She's always strutted- honestly I think the show lacks in the bottom half like the first half is great then kinda falls a part little by little. It seems like chunks of good choreo then waiting for next choreo, I hated when she would just stand there (if she were actually singing that'd be different), when she improvises In those little sections it makes everything run smoothly. She just needs to let herself relax on stage a little more

i think this tour is gonna light a fire in her

That's exactly what I think as well. Baby One More Time is probably the worst performance since she already forgot all the moves. They need to change it as soon as possible. Also, I never understood why TTWE has such a messy choreography. It looks extremely improvised. They should really work on a decent choreography to close the show. They should learn from Madonna and do something a la Celebration from the MDNA tour. I mean, they have lasers and a super cool remix.

8 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

That's exactly what I think as well. Baby One More Time is probably the worst performance since she already forgot all the moves. They need to change it as soon as possible. Also, I never understood why TTWE has such a messy choreography. It looks extremely improvised. They should really work on a decent choreography to close the show. They should learn from Madonna and do something a la Celebration from the MDNA tour. I mean, they have lasers and a super cool remix.

I think by the time TTWE comes around , people are drunk af lol. She's like "you prob aren't gonna remember this after". I think she's going to be a lot sharper and relaxed on tour since she'll have a captive audience 

yeah just do the FF choreo. There's so much she can bring back, doesn't have to learn all new choreo just change it up. For me, it's the standing around - Im glad to see her feeling loose on stage, but I guess improvising to her is a knee bend / silly face. Do a spin, shake ya *******, idk 

I can't believe her team don't have the guts to talk to her about it and make her rehearse a little bit.

I feel like this is the problem with Britney at the moment. Given that tidbit we learnt about how she makes her costumes, it seems there is no one there to point out the flaws in her career and she is pretty much running the whole show on her own and she probably thinks her costumes etc look good while they are below par for a pop star who is considered one of the biggest stars in the world.

42 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

I know she's doing better and all that but Walkney/Circusney >>>>>> POMney. The zumba choreo and the goofie faces make the show look so tacky.

I thought I was the only one! She still had that presence and confidence in 2009, nowadays she looks uncomfortable :eeek:

5 minutes ago, Silentlooker said:

Honestly, the knee bending is the least of the problems... I hate how she is always messing with her hair while performing =(

I get what you mean. I think she feels uncomfortable with those extentions.

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I thought I was the only one! She still had that presence and confidence in 2009, nowadays she looks uncomfortable :eeek:

She looks uncomfortable and her goofy faces are so random. She should rewatch her Circus and previous tours on youtube to remind her who she used to be on stage.

5 hours ago, Million Billion said:

She has improved so much since the Circus tour, the POM 2.0 is the peak of her current performing skills but the problem is the lame choreography she does, she has the fierceness (sometimes) back again but the moves are just silly.  

this is so not true. i know, she walked a lot during circus tour , but she had her swag and performance skills. no awkward faces /moves/ touching hair all the time. it was still britney without hardcore dancing. 

it's all been said.. 

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

ikr? She was so sassy back then. Even if she was just walking and moving her arms, she was confident and badass. I loved it :crying1: 

I've seen Piece of Me a few times and honestly, I have no complaints. The experience is unmatched, everyone is wasted and screaming lyrics and doing our own versions of choreo and it's a good time. The energy of a Britney show live, Circus to Femme Fatale to Piece of Me, is not done justice by YouTube and Instagram videos.

The only time I notice "problems" is when you guys post GIFs like this or threads with the same breakdown over and over and over. I remember when POM first started and fans posted the EXACT SAME part of Break the Ice. It's like they went to the show knowing what was coming. And then everyone just eventually started ripping everything apart. I think some of you guys rob yourselves of happiness by watching the exact same performances over and over and over and over and expecting certain nights to top others. It just doesn't make sense.

As someone who doesn't watch footage every date she has, I've enjoyed Piece of Me and the Vegas era. I know Britney is capable of going harder, but I'm not keeping up enough to be bothered. The only time her performance skill has annoyed me was the VMAs. I found that to be embarrassing.

Archived