The G-eazy scene in original make me video

brit_wing

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Hmm the Gimme More funeral stuff sounds more interesting to me. Same with the original Perfume vid where she kills him

Exactly! I really can't understand why people got so excited about a bunch of guys working out to an Orange Theory commercial. :orangu:

her attitude and her dancing was so good even when the video is a mess it's still miles better than the one we have, Britney and her team killed glory era scrapping this video:staysalty:

2 hours ago, Brichney. said:

I actually hate the original video. 

I hated it at first. I think the original video doesn't suit the song.

but i rewatched it recently and i found that it gave a new feel to the song...... a more ******, edgy feel, which is what the song intend to be i guess (according to the lyrics).

Give it one more chance sis u may like it:giggleney:

2 minutes ago, gimmemorebitches said:

GOD I MISS THIS BEGINNING OF GLORY ERA SO MUCHHH, OFFICAL MV RUINED THE WHOLE THING. we were all so excited for original mv and got ***** slap

this era would have been huge .... imagine the internet going crazy when they see how britney throw the tv outta window and this scene:unbelievableney:
They will finally see how hot britney could still be:giggleney:

but team B scrapped it:sassybrit:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, RobRocks said:

I still think this video didn't fit the song. It's so random.

What I most like is the dancing scene in the basement. That part is hot :mhm: 

The whole video could've been just the basement scene and it would still be 10x better than what we got. She looked so into it and looked so hot in that outfit.

What I don't understand is they couldn't even do an agreement to simply make a dance cut of just the basement and glamour shots, even filming closeups to mask any "sponsor related" drama. She definitely was serving and could have done wonders for the era and pushed sales but we saw what happened. 

Archived