Why did it take so long to rehearse for POM?

none

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Oliver T said:

Well Might have to do with the fact that unless her other tours POM has very precise movements going on on stage, Like all the walking and **** is really choreographed , on early videos you can even tell she's walking counting her steps as she would do for regular choreo. 

so do her other tours though...

i think DWAD they had about a month to get everything done, I think I read that somewhere. And that was a much more elaborate show

Just now, Curiousexhaler86 said:

How much time did her tours take to be ready? :weirdmeout:

I honestly though POM was rushed as ****, as we could see in IABJ and these two guys constantly reminding us they had no time:

article-2656424-1EB4451800000578-292_634

between all the vocal lessons and album recordings, I can see it being rushed

:sofedup:

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Only one month to get DWAD done? What kind of black magic is that? I don't believe it. :foh:

i think i remember one of the backup dancers (the one who also did FF) saying that she had 2 weeks of rehearsal or something like that 

wikipedia says Sept 2001, and the tour started at the end of October 

7 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

so do her other tours though...

i think DWAD they had about a month to get everything done, I think I read that somewhere. And that was a much more elaborate show

between all the vocal lessons and album recordings, I can see it being rushed

:sofedup:

Oh right, vocal lessons and probably scrapping choreo must've been very time consuming

tumblr_my2t8mv70N1t32px0o6_250.giftumblr_my2t8mv70N1t32px0o1_250.gif

:sobbing:

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i think i remember one of the backup dancers (the one who also did FF) saying that she had 2 weeks of rehearsal or something like that 

wikipedia says Sept 2001, and the tour started at the end of October 

yes, it does make sense because slave was released in sept as well, probably the rehearsals for dwad started along with the rehearsals for the slave video/vma performance in early september

it still sounds insane.

The first few weeks was clearly the choreographer teaching her to dance. Hence they had private lessons. Maybe she forgot? :jackk:

then a lot of her time was costume designing, fittings, auditions, set designs, recording BJ, Ellen, the London promo tour, thanksgiving, christmas etc.

in reality they probably had a month and a half worth of rehearsals 

4 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

The first few weeks was clearly the choreographer teaching her to dance. Hence they had private lessons. Maybe she forgot? :jackk:

then a lot of her time was costume designing, fittings, auditions, set designs, recording BJ, Ellen, the London promo tour, thanksgiving, christmas etc.

in reality they probably had a month and a half worth of rehearsals 

but they also did that with the tours

6 hours ago, grandespears94 said:

She definitely took her time to master all the choreography and stay in sync with her dancers because she's such a perfectionist.

The time taken to rehearse definitely paid off in her opening night. Such complex, complicated and intense choreo.

Just kidding. I love you Brit :embarrassney:

This is such a tragic mess :nydisgust:

The overall look was atrocious, choreography was bad as **** and her movements wasn't fluid or sharp in any way :omg:

Pom 2.0 womanizer still sucks, but at least she added a good looking breakdown and she looks fierce during the whole performance :weusay:

Archived