BRITNEY LIVE IN KOREA maybe cancelled... With no proof

Seel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If and I do explicit say IF ticket sales are not going well then I can't blame people.

Uhm hello they are like "Hi I am Britney spears and I am goig to perform in Asia without anyone telling so, I hope to see you all. K bye"

Zero information, zero announcements (an fb event is not even an announcement), zero promotion, ... do i have to go on??? I cannot say it enough but

HER TEAM IS A MESS.

1 hour ago, germanguy20 said:

Just because you can still get tickets doesn't mean she won't sell out in the end.. so there's no proof for this claim, delete it fat and stop spreading false info:byebitch:

When you put your mouse over the seating blocks it says "available", "selling fast", or "limited availability"

Almost all of them still have three bars with "available"

If she didn't move a lot of tickets in the first 2 days what makes you think she'll out at the end? Those are the biggest days, after that it slows down

WHat kind of receipts do you want? The show is flopping. Everyone from Singapore was complaining about the ticket prices and said they weren't going. They shouldn't have priced it so high. You're just giving yourself false hope by thinking she'll out at the end.

Archived