Are you the person?

Who's friends and family immediately think of when Britney is mentioned anywhere? Do you make it public knowledge that you're a big Britney fan?

i can't tell you how many times I've been tagged in Britney related posts on Facebook. I've been a fan since she started and all the kids in elementary school knew how much I loved her. I'm 26 now, I don't even keep in contact with any of them but anything Britney they find ways to message me. I remember Britney ever after came out someone messaged me asking about the movie.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yes, my mom and dad always tell me when they see or hear about her. My friends always text me too whenever she performs or releases new music... well they did when her music was more relevant. Now it's kinda the other way around. :gloria: 

Lol you ever get texts of them saying have you seen or heard about this and you're like oh yeah a month ago.

47 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Stop it already you littletenor.gif

I can't stop, cuz everybody

comes

to

be

a

fan....

Spoiler

-WOOD!
Resultado de imagen para britney madonna hollywood gif

:mhm:

Pokémon as well, even though in Pokémon's case I know a lot of people that likes it too, and relatives and such, but they still only think about me when something Pokémon related comes up. With Britney is the same, but that's more understandable because I'm like the only person in my entire circle that is an actual fan of hers.

People who know me after 2007 know me as the Britney person. People who knew me before 2007 know me as the Spice Girls and/or Sailormoon person...and well before that (from very young childhood) it's the The Little Mermaid/Ariel person.

I am a very loyal stan. So I get tagged & messaged about stuff for those all the time. 

Archived