Now I Understand Why She's Going to Asia...

Luminous

Everybody saying she has nothing to promote britney_spears___pissed_by_pokemonspears the album is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere. It doesn't matter if it came out 9 months ago, that's her latest project, and that's what she has to promote. That won't do anything to her sales/charts positions in the US, but anything that they can profit from those Asian countries it's good. At the end they're a business, and they want money, it doesn't matter where it comes from.

I don't know why they specifically chose those places to tour, but I think it was a smarter decision then going on tour in the US. She's so much more appreciated in other countries. And maybe she just feels like it's something she had to do since a long time ago. I even think they could make so much more money if they invested in promoting her brand internationally rather than keep trying to succeed in the American market where it's pretty obvious she's lost her place and any respect people may have had for her artistry.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Everybody saying she has nothing to promote britney_spears___pissed_by_pokemonspears the album is still there, it hasn't gone anywhere. It doesn't matter if it came out 9 months ago, that's her latest project, and that's what she has to promote. That won't do anything to her sales/charts positions in the US, but anything that they can profit from those Asian countries it's good. At the end they're a business, and they want money, it doesn't matter where it comes from.

I don't know why they specifically chose those places to tour, but I think it was a smarter decision then going on tour in the US. She's so much more appreciated in other countries. And maybe she just feels like it's something she had to do since a long time ago. I even think they could make so much more money if they invested in promoting her brand internationally rather than keep trying to succeed in the American market where it's pretty obvious she's lost her place and any respect people may have had for her artistry.

Likely a small imprimtu promotion for glory for her asian fans, and to also stay relevant before she explode to the world again, with B10.

4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Delete this, fat :idkney:

Chill, honey. it was meant to be a joke. 

i SERIOUSLY think that she wanted to go on a vacation on one of these places. and then they probably thought `if we re going there for vacation, why not perfrom 90 minutes and get millions of dolalrs in addition to the vacation`.

its my theory

She's touring Asia because that's where Sam wants to go for vacay but daddy Spears wont let her just up and vacay abroad with the bf so she knew he'd let her go if money was involved. :staysalty: Case closed, end this thread now.

Spoiler

Watch as Sam becomes the new stand in for the missing props: Tree, Guitar Ride AND Pole. We're in for a treat sistrens. :slayney:

It wouldn't make any sense to tour in America cause most of the big fans have already seen POM...Europe is not that faraway, and a lot of people travelled there too to see her (not as much as american but yeah)...Asia it's the only way to go honestly...they probably studied the numbers and the places of people that went to see her in Vegas, and they saw Asia as an opportunity (cause I doubt that a lot of people went from Asia to Vegas to see POM)...they can use the same show in a different place...they don't spend anymore money: stage, props, outfits and lights are already set up; the dancers are probably the same; there's no need to choreograph any songs...I think it's actually quite smart

Obviously for us looks stupid cause we don't want to see another POM in Asia, but they don't do shows for people that only see her in videos...I really doubt that she's gonna promote or add anything new...she just going to promote herself...she probably thought: hey I already have a succesfull show; I don't need to do extra hard work; and I can do the same amount of money going to a part of the world where probably no one has seen it (at least live)

2 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

She has to tap the floor doing slumber party choreo in every country of the world, its something she is commited with, like she made a promise. Every land has to be tapped

DEAD :meltdown:

Archived