Now I Understand Why She's Going to Asia...

Luminous

:yesokay:

Serious question.... What's the point of an mini tour on Asia?.. 'Glory' is already dead... POM is going to end very soon... i just don't get it..  :beynah:

Maybe because POM is over she's traveling to show her show to those fans who couldn't travel to Vegas? :yaknow:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually a very good question. I don't think they're testing if she still sells (as many have said) because it wouldn't make any sense to test it on places she have never been before. I don't think she's promoting Glory or POM neither, since as you mentioned, Glory is dead by now and POM is about to die lol. 

Maybe they've been working on this since the last tours, and they were offered good numbers now. Who knows, anyway, I'm so happy she's touring.

13 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I still don't understand why out of all the countries in the world she had to pick Asia... It's just out of my comprehension

She has the rest of the American continent but she chooses to go the other side of the earth :crying2:

Tickets aren't guarenteed to sell here. Especially after two flop eras. 

Asia she hasn't been in years or ever. The hype a lone is selling tickets 

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Tickets aren't guarenteed to sell here. Especially after two flop eras. 

Asia she hasn't been in years or ever. The hype a lone is selling tickets 

You're probably right and also considering the bad taste she left after the FFT in latin america :sobbing: she probably couldn't even sell out 1 show here :tifftear:

1 minute ago, alexdaily said:

You're probably right and also considering the bad taste she left after the FFT in latin america :sobbing: she probably couldn't even sell out 1 show here :tifftear:

They really need to improve her image after the last years. Glory would have been perfect but Vegas. 

2 hours ago, Luminous said:

:yesokay:

Serious question.... What's the point of an mini tour on Asia?.. 'Glory' is already dead... POM is going to end very soon... i just don't get it..  :beynah:

Maybe because POM is over she's traveling to show her show to those fans who couldn't travel to Vegas? :yaknow:

I've never seen these girls slay that choro before. So good!!

3 hours ago, alexdaily said:

I still don't understand why out of all the countries in the world she had to pick Asia... It's just out of my comprehension

She has the rest of the American continent but she chooses to go the other side of the earth :crying2:

Her planet hollywood contract forbids her from touring in the U.S. iirc :yaknow:

5 hours ago, alexdaily said:

because its been a long time since she's toured Asia. She's gone to Europe and Latin America a lot 

Archived