Britney Spears: Live In Concert - Official Tickets Sales Numbers

Roger

Everyone claim that all dates are sold out and that it's shaping up to be a massive success, and I hope that global icon Britney Spears will  do so

But I didn't see anything more than fans doing some debatable math, so...

tumblr_nmkon4ZHWy1ttmjpgo1_250.gif 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

well, the official numbers won't be available until the tour ends :shameless:

However, her team confirmed 2 sold-out shows already. The rest I assume are selling regularly :tiffanynod:

where did they confirm that?

then why do the army make it sound like it's going to be a huge success when they actually know ****? :wtf:

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

What about the other 8? what do you guys know about them? :ponderney:

I have no idea, I'm not asian at all :squintney:

All I can assume (like I said) is that the other 9 shows are selling regularly, and I strongly believe she'll gather only around 25,000 in Tel Aviv show :meltdown:

5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I have no idea, I'm not asian at all :squintney:

All I can assume (like I said) is that the other 9 shows are selling regularly, and I strongly believe she'll gather only around 25,000 in Tel Aviv show :meltdown:

I heard it had passed 30,000 already... i predict 35k-40k.

Dont forget about them last minute fans and maybe nearer the show they might promote the concert a bit... i mean going to the biggest tel aviv tv channel would help a lot but the girl is too busy on google.:NYsassy:

2 minutes ago, Play Time Is Over said:

I heard it had passed 30,000 already... i predict 35k-40k.

That's why I don't believe it, no one gave any proof and we won't know it for sure till the show ends. I don't think she'll make it to the 30,000 mark ( :plzney:) , it's too hard and a very particular country in my opinion. I bet 25,000-28,000 if we're lucky :sassybrit:

8 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

That's why I don't believe it, no one gave any proof and we won't know it for sure till the show ends. I don't think she'll make it to the 30,000 mark ( :plzney:) , it's too hard and a very particular country in my opinion. I bet 25,000-28,000 if we're lucky :sassybrit:

:nobitch:

1 minute ago, Denise said:

this is the process of every show... they put 70% or 80% tickets on sale and if they are sold they put the rest again on sale.... 

I never heard of this tbh unless they assume you aren't going to sell.

maybe in other countries? 

The sold out part is where it's sketchy. I know they with hold tickets but they don't say it's sold out. 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I never heard of this tbh unless they assume you aren't going to sell.

maybe in other countries? 

I work too in this business and I know how they are doing..for example when Gaga had a concert in my country, we put 70% of tickets on sale, she sold out and we put again the rest on sale and she didn't sell anymore... that was in 2011

19 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

A man from the production team tweeted in response to a fan how did you miss that thread...

1 minute ago, Denise said:

I work too in this business and I know how they are doing..for example when Gaga had a concert in my country, we put 70% of tickets on sale, she sold out and we put again the rest on sale and she didn't sell anymore... that was in 2011

It shouldn't be put up as sold out though. Ppl will think it's a done deal and not go look up and see more are released. That's probs why no more sold. In the end it's still low balling for whoever. 

That is what they expected. It's good if the artist surpasses

22 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

it's almost impossible to sell 30,000 tickets so fast... I think she sells around 20,000 on every show

27 minutes ago, Play Time Is Over said:

Dont forget about them last minute fans and maybe nearer the show they might promote the concert a bit... i mean going to the biggest tel aviv tv channel would help a lot but the girl is too busy on google.:NYsassy:

Those inspirational quotes aren't gonna upload themselves on IG right :queenflopga:

If I was Team Britney I'd be working so fast with promo commercials and stuff to promote the shows in those countries. What's going on:crying2:

Archived