Pick an outfit for Britney!

HairFlipQueen

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Agreed. Could have posted so many tbh. It's a total fantasy, but how amazing would it be if she wore any of them?!!

For us fans would be the craziness! But for people in general they would think she was desperate to get attention by using something she'd used in the past and was iconic at the time. When she did not use any known outfit she used in the past, she made it immortalized in people's minds because it worked at that time, but by using it now she could disappoint the image that people have of her with an outfit and so it is better that way. But as a fan I'm very curious to see how it would look with the body she has now :otears:

44 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

For us fans would be the craziness! But for people in general they would think she was desperate to get attention by using something she'd used in the past and was iconic at the time. When she did not use any known outfit she used in the past, she made it immortalized in people's minds because it worked at that time, but by using it now she could disappoint the image that people have of her with an outfit and so it is better that way. But as a fan I'm very curious to see how it would look with the body she has now :otears:

That's a really good way of looking at things and I hadn't actually thought of it like that. What it really brings home is that fans and the GP think of her so differently from each other. Yess! - her body now in some of these :mybodyisready:

44 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

OMG I forgot that outfit, it's one of the best ever in my opinion!

I was going to post that one too but thought I better not choose two Overprotected outfits, but hell yes it's too good not to imagine her in it now!!!

Archived