Why I hate Sh!tney Smears #TBT

Mr. Lucky

smudge209.jpg Related image

Have you ever wondered what the GP and haters thought of Britney when she just came out?

What reasons they had to praise her... or bash her?

Well wonder no more. I found this little gem while surfing for Britney **** job pics (lol)

and I must say, even tho the language is pretty immature... it is VERY telling.

Welcome to the 90's... 

*She can't sing. Yeah, so she sounds a little ok on the cd (although you can still hear her sucking in air and whining a little) but that's what technology can do nowadays. Have you ever heard her attempt to sing live? Of course you have. Most of the time, though, she lipsynched so it's not totally live but when she finally does decide to sing live her voice sounds, I don't know, froggy. Most of the time she sucked in air and breathes on the mike. Her voice reminds me of Screech from Saved By the Bell. She sings through her nose.

*She can't ******* dance. She even got injured doing her "Sometimes" video. Imean, where's the dancing there? She just stood there, walked around sometimes while her dancers circled around her and she still got injured? Yeah, right. That was an excuse to get her **** job.

*She got a **** job. Yeah, I know it's a rumor but why can't she just say "No, i didn't get implants" instead of saying "It's too personal"? If she did really do it, well what kind of role model is that? Encouraging young girls to get boobjobs and pose almost naked in Rolling Stone Magazine coz they're "fine and tasteful"?

*She's an airhead. Everytime she's interviewed she always repeats everything she says like, "yeah, y'know, yeah, like, yeah you know, totally." This girl needs to go back to school to increase words in her vocabulary.

*Why does she always bare her stomach? It's not even flat. Britney, do some exercise, say, dance for real and maybe you can have a flat stomach that you can bare. She's influencing little girls that idolize her to dress like *****. And what's up with the really tight pants?

This sites were hosted by Angelfire and Geocities, which are like the ancestors of Internet sites... It's surprising they're still up. :lostney:
Oh and there's even more page sections, that include:

"Why I hate her"

"The BS about BS"

"Kill the *****"

"Oops I farted again"

source: http://www.angelfire.com/pe/SpearsSucksButt/

http://www.angelfire.com/ab/chutneysmears/reasons.html

Yes, most of those rants seem to come from envious little *******. Britney was apaprently a big hit to their self-images, obviously. lol

Yet our queen has been in the spotlight since forever...  Poeple had this very sexified 17 yr old being shoved down theit throats, with a new set of ***** and very revealing  outfits, dancing around with amazing energy yet blatantly lipsyncing most of her songs. She was a very easy target. :wontcry:

No wonder Britney lost it back in 2007. 

But what about the rest of reasons.. that pertain her skills.:squintney:

Back then Britney was new and fascinating (backlash aside) and she conquered the heart of millions

Related image

But as many have pointed out... maybe her" artistry" seems a very dated and basic nowadays?

Image result for britney knee tapping gif

People have been calling her out since forever... but only until a few years ago it started damaging her legacy.

maybe it's time to finally get on with the times and prove them wrong?:lostney:

Image result for britney singing gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She never was much involved in her career, even when she started writing personal songs they were scrapped of the album to release bubblegum pop just for her to sell albums and keep the public interested. In 2006/07 she was way more artistic and recorded personal songs but again she was scrapped it to do a fun pop album, that's why people "hate" her, her whole career she wasn't expressing herself she just did everything she did to have success and keep her fans. That's why she didn't say much in interviews cause she isn't really involved. Anyway, I don't think she'll try to prove anyone wrong, cause she isn't dancing or singing anymore, looks like she just gave up her career and she's just doing show to get the money, people look at her and just remember and praise her young self when she used to do those things :coffee:

1 hour ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

She never was much involved in her career, even when she started writing personal songs they were scrapped of the album to release bubblegum pop just for her to sell albums and keep the public interested. In 2006/07 she was way more artistic and recorded personal songs but again she was scrapped it to do a fun pop album, that's why people "hate" her, her whole career she wasn't expressing herself she just did everything she did to have success and keep her fans. That's why she didn't say much in interviews cause she isn't really involved. Anyway, I don't think she'll try to prove anyone wrong, cause she isn't dancing or singing anymore, looks like she just gave up her career and she's just doing show to get the money, people look at her and just remember and praise her young self when she used to do those things :coffee:

but what about  b10.... what if she reinvents herself??? :queenriri:

2 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

In the zone, blackout, and glory say hi. If she didn't care/ wasn't involved with her career then she wouldnt have her legacy today :arianabye:

3 hours ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Please shut up, don't even know what the hell you talking about

She's very involved in her career

She's came up with the concept of her first music video, her label wanted a superhero theme originally

She had to fight hard with her label to get Slave 4 U as a first single

She had to fight again with her label to get Toxic as the 2nd single

Nobody hates her

Know what you talking about the next time

4 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

smudge209.jpg Related image

Have you ever wondered what the GP and haters thought of Britney when she just came out?

What reasons they had to praise her... or bash her?

Well wonder no more. I found this little gem while surfing for Britney **** job pics (lol)

and I must say, even tho the language is pretty immature... it is VERY telling.

Welcome to the 90's... 

This sites were hosted by Angelfire and Geocities, which are like the ancestors of Internet sites... It's surprising they're still up. :lostney:
Oh and there's even more page sections, that include:

"Why I hate her"

"The BS about BS"

"Kill the *****"

"Oops I farted again"

source: http://www.angelfire.com/pe/SpearsSucksButt/

http://www.angelfire.com/ab/chutneysmears/reasons.html

Yes, most of those rants seem to come from envious little *******. Britney was apaprently a big hit to their self-images, obviously. lol

Yet our queen has been in the spotlight since forever...  Poeple had this very sexified 17 yr old being shoved down theit throats, with a new set of ***** and very revealing  outfits, dancing around with amazing energy yet blatantly lipsyncing most of her songs. She was a very easy target. :wontcry:

No wonder Britney lost it back in 2007. 

But what about the rest of reasons.. that pertain her skills.:squintney:

Back then Britney was new and fascinating (backlash aside) and she conquered the heart of millions

Related image

But as many have pointed out... maybe her" artistry" seems a very dated and basic nowadays?

Image result for britney knee tapping gif

People have been calling her out since forever... but only until a few years ago it started damaging her legacy.

maybe it's time to finally get on with the times and prove them wrong?:lostney:

Image result for britney singing gif

Please shut the hell up

Nothing dated about Britney artistry

Her music is greater than half the **** released out here today

11 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Please shut the hell up

Nothing dated about Britney artistry

Her music is greater than half the **** released out here today

Image result for rihanna shade gif

10 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

tumblr_o0rew12zD51qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Queen of needing two ******* microphones to lip-sync :orangu:

ikr?  and they say her current artistry is unfairly judged... :orangu:

Just now, --- said:

aww angelfire

ikr? memories :queenriri:

Stop with that, every artist has both fans and haters, it's just the way things are.You don't have to appeal to everyone, in fact it's impossible to appeal to everyone. Every new successful artist is thorn to pieces by fans of other artists and by the GP, but once they leave their legacy people calm down and gain respect for them. No one would've tought, back in 1999, that Britney would last 20 years, but here we are, she is still selling arena's world wide and her residency show in Vegas out, that means there are still millions of people out there that like her and her music. As time passed people started to respect her and recognise her as one of the most influential artists of the 21st century. Post 2007, people saw that she is just a human, like all of us and the mass hate she used to receive decreased a lot since. Every media is praising her legacy, artistry and what she achieved nowadyas, there are only(mostly) positive articles about her and people even defend her when some nasty ******* cough*CuntyPurra*cough say inappropriate things about her. :brit: 

2 hours ago, skkskk said:

Stop with that, every artist has both fans and haters, it's just the way things are.You don't have to appeal to everyone, in fact it's impossible to appeal to everyone. Every new successful artist to thorn in pieces by fans of other artists and by the GP, but once they leave their legacy people calm down and gain respect for them. No one would've tought, back in 1999, that Britney would last 20 years, but here we are, she is still selling arena's world wide and her residency show in Vegas out, that means there are still millions of people out there that like her and her music. As time passed people started to respect her and recognise her as one of the most influential artists of the 21st century. Post 2007, people saw that she is just a human, like all of us and the mass hate she used to receive decreased a lot since. Every media is praising her legacy, artistry and what she achieved nowadyas, there are only(mostly) positive articles about her and people even defend her when some nasty ******* cough*CuntyPurra*cough say inappropriate things about her. :brit: 

Thank you

Archived