Are meet and greets 2500 now?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last two shows will cost 2500 but the rest are still 1500 add on a glitch on the site shows them all as 2500 if you have any issues call the box office and they'll help you. This is what a Rep emailed a fan back that asked 

The site went back to 1500 thanks for the help y'all,

now I need help. I'm planning on doing it but I don't want my friends and family judging me for spending that much on a meet and greet.

im planning to lie and say I won a contest. Any ideas to help me make up a fake contest? Lol I'll say I won an exhale competition.

3 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

it's not very impressive to tell people you met her but spent £1500 to do so and for like 2 secs

Yeah, but is great to be a funder for someone's  greatest day on Earth :cooltshirt:, it's not a hospital wing, but You not that wealthy, right? :boredney:

9 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

The site went back to 1500 thanks for the help y'all,

now I need help. I'm planning on doing it but I don't want my friends and family judging me for spending that much on a meet and greet.

im planning to lie and say I won a contest. Any ideas to help me make up a fake contest? Lol I'll say I won an exhale competition.

Have a friend call you? Or maybe book a hotel and ask the concierge to do you a big favor and leave you a voicemail and tip the concierge when you're in Vegas 

Archived