Are meet and greets 2500 now?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know is that the price is CRAZY. Especially since you are getting an awful picture 9 chances out of 10.

And dare nobody to come at me sayig fans have got to make her feel comfertable. Yes, it sure will help but for the amount of money she is asking, she could make herself feel comfortable.

I LOVE THE SWEETHEART SHE IS, but I would never buy a meet and greet until I see a Taylor Swift kind of meet and greets, cause drag Swift as much as you want, but her meet and greets are FLAWLESS.

2 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

Does it matter? Those prices are just ridiculous, rich or not. When you really think about it, you're paying a month's worth of rent just to say hi to a person...like, how ridiculous is that?

Girl I'm just asking a question. And I don't think we have a place to judge what's ridiculous or not to some people. Some of the "fans" just really want to meet their idol.

it still offers the add -on for $1500. 

As of last week, thats what the box office at the AXIS was offering as an add on. 

I agree with the others, as much as I would LOVE to meet Britney, I refuse to pay that much to meet her. So congrats to those that have bought the meet and greets. Its their money, they do what they want with it =] 

13 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

All I know is that the price is CRAZY. Especially since you are getting an awful picture 9 chances out of 10.

And dare nobody to come at me sayig fans have got to make her feel comfertable. Yes, it sure will help but for the amount of money she is asking, she could make herself feel comfortable.

I LOVE THE SWEETHEART SHE IS, but I would never buy a meet and greet until I see a Taylor Swift kind of meet and greets, cause drag Swift as much as you want, but her meet and greets are FLAWLESS.

my meet and greet for nicki minaj was $250 add on and our pic turned out really good. she hugged me and complimented me and talked to me for a good minute or two and then we took a pic. she also had pizza, chicken , soda and water for us while we waited :D

17 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Personally, I would never pay anywhere near that much for meet a artist no matter how fun they are. That much money just to say hi is dumb. I've met some irrelevant artists for pennies compared to that and they were just as memorable.

7 minutes ago, GypsyWoman said:

Personally, I would never pay anywhere near that much for meet a artist no matter how fun they are. That much money just to say hi is dumb. I've met some irrelevant artists for pennies compared to that and they were just as memorable.

I've met Kesha for free :queenflopga:

we waited outside the club in Prague after her performance.. she came to us with bodyguards, we took selfies and she gave us autographs :crying1: humble queen :bow:

I think it's worth it, but not only I'm poor, I'm also cheap *** skunks, who doesn't look good on pictures, so it is way too much on picture with me on it :wannadie:

Wouldn't You love if Your grandpa has had picture with Marilyn or Sinatra?:orly:

-Your mother had to walk to school barefoot in winter, because of this  :lessons:

5 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

I've met Kesha for free :queenflopga:

we waited outside the club in Prague after her performance.. she came to us with bodyguards, we took selfies and she gave us autographs :crying1: humble queen :bow:

I think it's much more fun to do **** like that where you wait in line. I got to see Sia the year before last after waiting in line for a free concert. They only gave out 300 tickets and it was one off the best shows I have ever seen.

1 hour ago, TylerTremallose said:

it still offers the add -on for $1500. 

As of last week, thats what the box office at the AXIS was offering as an add on. 

I agree with the others, as much as I would LOVE to meet Britney, I refuse to pay that much to meet her. So congrats to those that have bought the meet and greets. Its their money, they do what they want with it =] 

Thanks for being the only person to somewhat answer my question. Right now Ticketmaster is only offering the add on for 2500. I'm gonna try to call the box office to see what's up. 

Archived