If I'm Dancing question

MrLovett

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

Did anyone else recognize that weird sound in the background at 2:20?

Is it just me or does it sound like somebody's texting with an iPhone? 

Queen of modern technology :lollipop:

There's a lot of random noises in the song.

There is some voice of a guy that's really in the beginning that startled the **** out of me when I was listening with headphones the first time I heard it.

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Did anyone else recognize that weird sound in the background at 2:20?

Is it just me or does it sound like somebody's texting with an iPhone? 

Queen of modern technology :lollipop:

Just a little jingle pattern, I think it's cute. I love how it goes from the right channel and then switches to the left channel in a higher pitch and slowly fades out. It's so subtle, but it really makes the song feel so much larger and give it a wider atmospheric effect 

Guest Nick Jonas
1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Unpopular opinion: I dislike If Im Dancing.

The lyrics are cheesy and I just dislike the instrumental. My mind will never understand how you can choose that song over Mood Ring to include in the regular deluxe tracklist. 

Unless they wanted a strong extra for Japan, then I would understand they left Mood Ring for that. But still...

Let the downvoting begin...:oknolol:

Not going to downvote you, but i do feel sorry for you sis. :nicki2:

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

The lyrics are cheesy and I just dislike the instrumental. My mind will never understand how you can choose that song over Mood Ring to include in the regular deluxe tracklist. 

Unless they wanted a strong extra for Japan, then I would understand they left Mood Ring for that. But still...

Mood Ring is like any other rnb song. It's good, I like it but the hype for it is unreal. 

Like I don't get it...ppl act like it's a Toxic 2.0

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

You asked for it sistren:shameless:

I love If I'm Dancing, slayney at her finest :brit:

I remember hearing a ''Raw Vocal/Glory No Autotune/ Recording Session/Glory Stems'' type of youtube video and you can hear her say ''that's stupid!'' in a cute voice when recording the song :giggleney:

The only thing I would change about the song would be the noise at the beginning, it just sounds so loud and puts me off from the beauty of the song :riri:

Archived