My Review of My POM Experience!...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw POM for the first time earlier this month (last time I saw her was for the FF tour).

POM was completely different. The sound in the arena is amazing, I agree! She sounded great. (don't down vote me I'm serious)

I loved the costumes and set changes as well. My two best friends came who like her but don't stan like me even enjoyed the show. My one friend said it was the best concert she's ever been to!:unbelievableney:

@patience darling I'm glad that you got to see POM! I wish they had filmed last night's show for a DVD/Bluray release because she killed it! It was non-stop entertainment and I enjoyed and LOVED every second of it! Hopefully they record the overseas shows because the arenas will have a much bigger audience for her! I'm so glad that our audience was an enthusiastic one! :) :hipney::cinderellaney::milkney::mybodyisready:

@Britneylandia my advice to them would be to stop watching the videos and to stop complaining...best thing to do is experience it live and it would give them a different perspective! :) 

@Curiousexhaler86 it was such an incredible show! And the sound system is amazing...never experienced anything like it before! I wish I lived in Las Vegas, so I could go back and watch it every single night!:mybodyisready:

The show is a better experience in person, I saw last April, even numbers that look bad in clips ("Stronger") work so much better live.  But I thought the sound during some songs, such as "Piece of Me," were bad.  Her vocals are really muffled due to the bass, I was in section 103/4th row and overheard a few people asking "Is she lip-synching?"  The revamp show is worth the price and a fun experience.  The hype is real when the announcement over the speakers is made shortly before she comes out.  :unbelievableney:

@Jill Valentine I LOVED the announcement over the speaker before she comes on! You're right! It really does hype up the crowd and it's pretty epic! Then when Work ***** starts, the crowd goes INSANE! I absolutely LOVED it! :) I can't even imagine how that radiated to Britney's mood before she started! It was such a magical night! I wish I could relive it all over again!:mybodyisready:

Archived