Britney not selling out Singapore #tragic

Curious

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Everyone listen

Singapore has other races and not just CHINESE.  Although majority are chinese, there are Indians, Malays, Eurasians -- who make up the 4 common races in the country. 

There are polls and studies were done and showed that majority of SIngaporeans are OK with homosexuality /LGBT.

HOWEVER, many of us don't agree with the banning of gay ***. Most of people who support this ban are the conservative and older generations. 

Despite this socially backwardness, we don't have social issues like those in the US. We live harmoniously together and don't  go around shooting innocent people like idiots. We don't own guns. Gun possession is banned.  Go figure.  

And we can actually tolerate living with people regardless of the color of their skin or their religion.

I'm not saying  Singapore is the best country in the world but it's definitely not the worst...  So...  :queenriri:

15 hours ago, Dinirocal said:

LOL just because one show doesn't sell out in one hour or first day doesn't mean its a tragedy.

and not every single show has to sell out, even if she performs with an 80% sold capacity thats still like 3x times bigger audience than the ones she gets every night in Vegas.

She's freaking Touring the other side of the world (Global Act), be happy she's even touring. 

Exactly.

7 hours ago, WouldYouHIAM said:

Wow. Singapore tickets are expensive.  :lostney:

Much more than Hong Kong and the other stops on the tour. 

Philippines is still more expensive than SG

VIP types in PH is ~560 USD/~460 USD while SG ~400 USD

10 hours ago, 3Pney said:

:( 

i would expect it from iran. iraq, afghanistan or other 3rd world countries but didnt expect it from singapore since i dont have any idea about that country and their culture :(

are they also muslims? or budhists? :(

theyre just "extremely" conservative. I guess most politicians there are from older gen. Thus no law reforms are made?

1 hour ago, gerol said:

thats Singaporean dollars though

oh ok i just saw that picture with S$ next to the prices

i think comparing the ph and sg prices directly doesn't mean much, you also also have to consider the economy/income of those countries

plus the majority of the venue in Sg is at the highest price and the second highest price isn't much lower. there should be a more drastic drop.

the show is not selling well, i wonder if they'll cancel it.

2 hours ago, button said:

oh ok i just saw that picture with S$ next to the prices

i think comparing the ph and sg prices directly doesn't mean much, you also also have to consider the economy/income of those countries

plus the majority of the venue in Sg is at the highest price and the second highest price isn't much lower. there should be a more drastic drop.

the show is not selling well, i wonder if they'll cancel it.

maybe one factor is some SG people already bought tix in Thailand...

well she has more than a month of sell those tickets lol. wish her all the best :giggleney:

On 5/18/2017 at 8:18 AM, Toxic.Latin said:

U ARE TRAGIC.

9tCBdWIr8ZrKU.gif

Where is that GIF from lol

On 5/18/2017 at 8:29 AM, pablitonizer said:

How can **** be illegal? HAHAHA whatever you do with your body is up to you :tiffanynod::tiffanynod::tiffanynod:

Even in America, claimed to be one of the best countries in the world (by our own ignorant public), **** and oral are illegal in most states. Which is dumb, because who doesn't do that stuff. Meanwhile, it's legal to marry goats and cows in Mississippi or something. :beynah: 

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Even in America, claimed to be one of the best countries in the world (by our own ignorant public), **** and oral are illegal in most states. Which is dumb, because who doesn't do that stuff. Meanwhile, it's legal to marry goats and cows in Mississippi or something. :beynah: 

singapore is the largest gay community in ASIA!!

Archived