britney why dont u come to indonesia ?????

midas

I live it Indonesia and I want to buy the ticket for Phil at 15th June, but its almost three times than the VIP in Singapore. ******** it. SO here Iam waiting for the ticket sales at singapore start,  Hope I can get it. :ponderney:

britney why dont u come to indonesia ? :(

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Gurl June is a holy fasting month in Indonesia. They will be a riot if Britney, who is popular to wear skimpy clothes, performs at this holy month :brit:

well they can choose it at JuJulyly , in singapore she will perform at 30rd of July

31 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

well. u should buy the 23rd June concert  in Bangkok, it still has a good seat, front row, because the show is soldout for 24th that they add another date, but 1 day earlier, so who buy 23rd will be lucky to see the show first. 

I cant, 25th June is a Idul fitri , its a holy day for me n family, like xmas to christian. I cant go. . :(

51 minutes ago, midas said:

I cant, 25th June is a Idul fitri , its a holy day for me n family, like xmas to christian. I cant go. . :(

well same for me too. but i will go back home on 25th, the earliest flight in the morning, possibly the first day of syawal.  i bought for 24th june. well what i was trying to tell you before is you can buy the 23rd june and then u can take flight back to indonesia on  24th june, 1 day before eid fitri. then voila, solved  ;)

58 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

well same for me too. but i will go back home on 25th, the earliest flight in the morning, possibly the first day of syawal.  i bought for 24th june. well what i was trying to tell you before is you can buy the 23rd june and then u can take flight back to indonesia on  24th june, 1 day before eid fitri. then voila, solved  ;)

U coming from Indonesia or Malaysia?

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Yeap, many countries of Asia have this kind of prohibitions or illegal stuff :squintney:

I mean, their millenary culture should be respected but we're in 2017, they need to get an update & upgrade imo:tiffsmoke::tiffsmoke:

I have never encountered anyone who has a problem with gay people in my life, I also visit Asia a lot with work and on holiday. I have never felt uncomfortable being openly gay there:mhm: when did this happen?

10 hours ago, reoha098 said:

I think I wont go.  Filipine and singapore ticket's prize for the front seat r unbelievable expensive. Rp 9.000.000,- -Rp 13.000.000,- How can it be? even coldplay was only 2 million rupiah.

About go at 23 and back at 24. Hmm.. if the price is cheaper i think i will do it, but even the flights r almost as same as the ticket it self. So i think its not my time to see her..

10 hours ago, Dirk said:

Indonesia is too homophobic I guess? I just read a gay is gonna be beaten in public till death there.

the faq? it never happened.

2 hours ago, hey over there said:

What? :plzexplain: that's awful

6 hours ago, BAT said:

I bought the singapore ticket. YAS!! $368 :giggleney::brit:

good for u, where r u from? which seat ?

11 hours ago, midas said:

I feel you sis, and the worst thing is, i cant buy ticket to SG since i just buying new phone. That "arusbalik" tickets price is just killing me.

10 hours ago, Dirk said:

Indonesia is too homophobic I guess? I just read a gay is gonna be beaten in public till death there.

1 of 34 province is actually implementing moslem syar'i law. Personally i would never go to there. Other than that one province, its actually safe place, as long as you dont show any PDA blantantly, 

:queenriri:

1 hour ago, midas said:

I think I wont go.  Filipine and singapore ticket's prize for the front seat r unbelievable expensive. Rp 9.000.000,- -Rp 13.000.000,- How can it be? even coldplay was only 2 million rupiah.

About go at 23 and back at 24. Hmm.. if the price is cheaper i think i will do it, but even the flights r almost as same as the ticket it self. So i think its not my time to see her..

the faq? it never happened.

good for u, where r u from? which seat ?

Section 208, seat 9, row 14 :brit:

13 hours ago, Dirk said:

Britney performed at Abu Dhabi in 2011 and they have their own issues, including homophobia and poor working conditions

Archived