Britney On America's Wealthiest Female Musicians 2017

Plaidatlo

47 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Nope, you're a bit wrong there. She is extremely wealthy and she does write a lot - even if those tracks does not end up on a record or as a single. She earns money from a lot of different things. 

no, i am not wrong. this music industry is about publishing. period. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Honestly, I know people will totally think I'm delusional af, but I swear on everything that Britney has at least ONE resurrection (if not two) that will happen for her a la Circus. Her money peak hasn't even happened yet. They like to claim that she's spent so much of her money in 2007, but I doubt it was THAT much that she's only worth like 150mill.

The conservatorship is definitely protecting her full out information from being out there in that sense even if certain court documents are made public. There's WAYYYY more money not disclosed. :staysalty:

all this tbh

7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I agree she has at least 6-700m dollars... However you're forgetting that the label, writers, producers, studio's, CD printers, tech companies, stay wages its take cuts on her album and single sales profits. She probably earns around $1 - $3 per album sale depending on her writing credits and the production. Let's average that out at $2. Per single sale she probably earns around 20 cents on average depending on production and writing credits. She's earned around $300,000,000 just in album sales... $30,000,000 in single sales, $600,000,000 in perfume sales (Provided that she receives 10% of the wholesale price... around $15), $90,000,000 so far in Vegas, Around $400,000,000 in tour profit, $17,000,000 for X factor era (Included interviews, press conferences, etc), add around $25,000,000 for documentaries, DVD releases, merchandise, tour merchandise, interviews, live appearances etc (Underestimating but I don't want to overblow the numbers). 

By my rough calculations she has 1,462,000,000 dollars. $1.5bn!!!!

and she was spending $700,000 dollars per month during 2007. Let's be real, that's hardly a scratch on the surface. 

I considered all of that and earned 1,5bn $, but she is not only winning money, she is also spending some. As someone said she spends and everege of 700k per month, so:

1 500 000 000 - ((700k)x12x15(15 years(2001-2016), because I don't think she used to spend 700k per month back in 1999-00) + (400k)x2(1999-2000) + 15 000 000(the money she spent during the divorce, the custody fights and etc.) + (100k)x12x10(the money she STILL pays to K-Fed) + (200k)x12x9(the money she spends regarding her conservatorship monthly) = 1,3 Billion $. And even if she earned only 1 Billion and spent 300 Million since 1999, she is still left with at least 7-800 Million. Her official wealth is mistaken, she couldn't have spent 1 Billion in less than 20 years, it's impossible and unrealistic. With that ammount of money she can afford a room in the Buckingham palace for a century + food, clothes and everything she needs.

10 hours ago, Dynasty said:

TheRichest wrote an article in 2015 or 14 about top 10 richest women in the industry ever. I clearly remember Britney was 4th with networth over 600 million, after madonna Barbra and celine shes the richest, i even posted the article and delivered the receipts but 90% of the forum shut me down instantly saying the article has no idea and her fortune is not more than 200 m. I swear to God Britneys fans undermine her more than anyone else. I do believe its over 600 m tho, someone as serious as therichest would never give false information on this topic. They probably got an insight somehow :mhm:

She is a rich *****. :cinderellaney: 

I wouldn't count the album sales... I mean, the record companies keep +50% of the sales, or even more. The artists don't see much of that money. But I still think that her net worth is much more than 200M, the c-ship is hiding the real numbers. :forkit:

8 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I don't think Britney's as rich as everyone thinks she is. She must have lost A LOT of money between 2004-2007 even with her 2 marriages, so her net worth must be around 200 millions like Forbes said.

Don't you remember our girl rents houses on airbnb while vacationing? :tiffsmoke::tiffsmoke:

That way she get's to tay in a different house everytime which is fun when you've got a family because there's jacuzzi's, pools, cinema rooms, games rooms, luxury bbq's etc that the previous house wouldn't have had. Plus a lot of the houses can be up to $500,000 a month to stay in. Britney earns 10x that amount in a month of Vegas...

3 hours ago, CaliSky said:

It's more about touring today.  But it's interesting that she's earned more money during the second part of her career than the first part.

It was posted here a while ago that she's earned more than 400 million since 1999 ($280.5 million since 2008) according to Forbes' yearly list but there was an article from TMZ which said "The conservators only control a portion of Britney's total estate. She has a lot of money and property in various trusts and other business entities, which the conservators do not control."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-assets-wealth-millions/

4 hours ago, CaliSky said:

Oh yes, you are wrong hun! I know money from MUSIC itself is and always has been earned by the people who's in the credits for the songs released. 

But THIS music industry today is all about touring, apperances/ gigs and product/ endorsment deals. Period.

And while we're talking about Britney here, she is still a huge earner both from music(but ofc not as much as if she would have been writing the lead/ and/ singles) BUT most importantly due to her legacy and history. And not to mention - her contracts for products with her name or face on it as well as touring(!!) and gigs. THAT'S money and THAT'S why B is living it up in those HUGE mansions, hun.

49 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

It's more about touring today.  But it's interesting that she's earned more money during the second part of her career than the first part.

It was posted here a while ago that she's earned more than 400 million since 1999 ($280.5 million since 2008) according to Forbes' yearly list but there was an article from TMZ which said "The conservators only control a portion of Britney's total estate. She has a lot of money and property in various trusts and other business entities, which the conservators do not control."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/01/britney-spears-conservatorship-money-assets-wealth-millions/

it is all about touring and branding today, yes. i was talking about the course of her entire career - why she hasn't made as much as even some newer acts. 

Archived