Britney On America's Wealthiest Female Musicians 2017

Plaidatlo

Does anyone know what place Britney takes on America's Wealthiest Female Musicians 2017 ?

Let's talk about Britney's net worth.

Everytime I look around it would say her net worth is 150 or 200 mln. But I do believe there's way more than that.

She's might not the most successful these days musically ,but she never stopped making money.

Just from perfume deals she made 100million + if I'm not mistaken. She's done many world tours and four years in Vegas...

In my calculates she should be having at least 300/350 million.

She's just never on Forbes anymore....

Give me some clue.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Honestly, I know people will totally think I'm delusional af, but I swear on everything that Britney has at least ONE resurrection (if not two) that will happen for her a la Circus. Her money peak hasn't even happened yet. They like to claim that she's spent so much of her money in 2007, but I doubt it was THAT much that she's only worth like 150mill.

The conservatorship is definitely protecting her full out information from being out there in that sense even if certain court documents are made public. There's WAYYYY more money not disclosed. :staysalty:

I totaly agree with you. I mean, when you count (100 Million albums)x(~13$) +(140 Million singles)x(1,29$) +  (400 Million bottles of perfume)x(~20$) + (~600 Million from tours) + (100 Million from Vegas) + (15 million from XFactor alone) = 10 Billion$ + Merchandise, Spotify, YouTube and etc.. She earned 10 Billion $ since 1998, she can't have only 150 Million now, she has at least 7-800 Million $. Slay Richney!! :cinderellaney: 

TheRichest wrote an article in 2015 or 14 about top 10 richest women in the industry ever. I clearly remember Britney was 4th with networth over 600 million, after madonna Barbra and celine shes the richest, i even posted the article and delivered the receipts but 90% of the forum shut me down instantly saying the article has no idea and her fortune is not more than 200 m. I swear to God Britneys fans undermine her more than anyone else. I do believe its over 600 m tho, someone as serious as therichest would never give false information on this topic. They probably got an insight somehow :mhm:

I do think she used to have a spending problem. I remember hearing that often in the past which is why the Circus Tour happened to make money after 2007. It was reported many times not just by rumor magazines.

Who really knows...I'm sure she is wealthy enough than all of us times 10 or more. 

4 hours ago, skkskk said:

I totaly agree with you. I mean, when you count (100 Million albums)x(~13$) +(140 Million singles)x(1,29$) +  (400 Million bottles of perfume)x(~20$) + (~600 Million from tours) + (100 Million from Vegas) + (15 million from XFactor alone) = 10 Billion$ + Merchandise, Spotify, YouTube and etc.. She earned 10 Billion $ since 1998, she can't have only 150 Million now, she has at least 7-800 Million $. Slay Richney!! :cinderellaney: 

MADONNA would be a bilionaire then

5 hours ago, skkskk said:

I agree she has at least 6-700m dollars... However you're forgetting that the label, writers, producers, studio's, CD printers, tech companies, stay wages its take cuts on her album and single sales profits. She probably earns around $1 - $3 per album sale depending on her writing credits and the production. Let's average that out at $2. Per single sale she probably earns around 20 cents on average depending on production and writing credits. She's earned around $300,000,000 just in album sales... $30,000,000 in single sales, $600,000,000 in perfume sales (Provided that she receives 10% of the wholesale price... around $15), $90,000,000 so far in Vegas, Around $400,000,000 in tour profit, $17,000,000 for X factor era (Included interviews, press conferences, etc), add around $25,000,000 for documentaries, DVD releases, merchandise, tour merchandise, interviews, live appearances etc (Underestimating but I don't want to overblow the numbers). 

By my rough calculations she has 1,462,000,000 dollars. $1.5bn!!!!

and she was spending $700,000 dollars per month during 2007. Let's be real, that's hardly a scratch on the surface. 

5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I don't think Britney's as rich as everyone thinks she is. She must have lost A LOT of money between 2004-2007 even with her 2 marriages, so her net worth must be around 200 millions like Forbes said.

Don't you remember our girl rents houses on airbnb while vacationing? :tiffsmoke::tiffsmoke:

Angelina Jolie always rents houses,so what's the point? :squintney:

Just now, pablitonizer said:

Not here to talk about Maleficent... All I'm saying is Britney is not as rich as we fans believe she is! :tiffanynod:

She's still richer than you:tiffanynod: she's more than 200M for sure, enough to buy her outfits at target :tiffanynod:

2 hours ago, CaliSky said:

britney is not as rich as other popstars because she doesn't have writing credits on her biggest hits. publishing is where the big money is. britney doesn't really write. 

Nope, you're a bit wrong there. She is extremely wealthy and she does write a lot - even if those tracks does not end up on a record or as a single. She earns money from a lot of different things. 

3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I don't think Britney's as rich as everyone thinks she is. She must have lost A LOT of money between 2004-2007 even with her 2 marriages, so her net worth must be around 200 millions like Forbes said.

Don't you remember our girl rents houses on airbnb while vacationing? :tiffsmoke::tiffsmoke:

Not true at all, she still earned big money back between 2004- 2007. Those years didn't hurt her money- wise at all. Forbes and other outlets updates every year and she is always a top earner, even years when she's not out there as much. 

3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

yeah and some of those places are like 30,000/night. A hotel is a lot cheaper you fool :whitneyshade:

Archived