I'll always remember when Britney sang Make Me acoustic live

none

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney needs to start singing live and connecting with her audience. She needs to do something different. Everyone is sick of pop stars and how manufactured and distant they seem. Imagine how enjoyable it'd be if Britney sang live, talked to her audience more, and did more to get them involved instead of just watching her lip sync to zumba. Ugh.

37 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

:kidcries:

:wendycry:

1 hour ago, OutrageousSin said:

Why I havent heard this before!!!!!!! 

Does this mean the Make Me steams has leaked in full? :o 

A user posted it here, but not a lot of people noticed it. It was made using guitars, but it wasn't made using stems.

1 hour ago, MAG said:

Is there a download for that?

Yes, but I can not say the fansite's name or url if I don't want the mods to ban me again...

2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Britney needs to start singing live and connecting with her audience. She needs to do something different. Everyone is sick of pop stars and how manufactured and distant they seem. Imagine how enjoyable it'd be if Britney sang live, talked to her audience more, and did more to get them involved instead of just watching her lip sync to zumba. Ugh.

yeah

Archived