Did Britney actually respond to a fan last year on Instagram?

somuchbetter

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that tread. This exhaler said he felt SO bad, ppl were saying it's fake so he posted a video of his phone. He unlocked it, opened instagram, went to his DMs, opened the message from Britney, and then clicked on her thumbnail and visited her profile, all to prove that it's not fake, so it looked pretty legit.

However, a few days later I read that it was proven fake, but I never learned how :weirdmeout:

5 minutes ago, Play Time Is Over said:

It wasnt proven fake, jordan claimed it was fake but it was actually proven to be true. I saw the video, the fan showed everything. I'm glad she read some truth, unlike what she is told by the people around her licking her ***.

I found this on A.T.R.L:

he posted the video hours after people starting seeing it was fake, yet the notification still says "1m ago". I don't believe it tb

Yes but how do you explain the "1m ago" notification when he posted the video hours later after the screencaps? you can clearly see it in the video @Rev8 posted. Plus there is no animation when he scrolls left from the notification, unlike on an actual iPhone (the text moves to the right). Plus the edge of the screen is curved, like the Samsung Edge. (Now I rememeber how the video was proven fake) It's not even an iPhone

5 minutes ago, Play Time Is Over said:

It wasnt proven fake, jordan claimed it was fake but it was actually proven to be true. I saw the video, the fan showed everything. I'm glad she read some truth, unlike what she is told by the people around her licking her ***.

I remember the thread and video being posted on here. If it's fake they went through an awful lot of work.

anigif_enhanced-7534-1452277636-4.gif

Archived