BBMA's counting down with Britney pic

LeglessJamie

SORRY IF AP BUT:

The BBMAs posted a countdown pic using the picture of Britney's "Work *****" entrance

foto van Billboard Music Awards.

THROWBACK to an amazing performance orrrrr will our Queen slay our lives with an epic Slumber Party performance or an epic Glory medley**?

Spoiler

**LIKE IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN** :pieceofwhat::pieceofwhat:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

She won't at all! They're promoting coz this year Celine will get the icon award....

I just hope the queen ***** will get it off stage just like they did to Britney last year :byebitch::byebitch::byebitch:

tbh if anyone deserves it aside of Britney, it would be Celine/Madonna

4 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

She won't at all! They're promoting coz this year Celine will get the icon award....

I just hope the queen ***** will get it off stage just like they did to Britney last year :byebitch::byebitch::byebitch:

:gloria:

Celine will sing My Heart Will Go On for Titanic the movie 20th anniversary.

Cher is receiving the ICON award :jackk:

They are using that pic for promotion as a recent reference of the event, I don't think she's performing or anything. In Mexico, the TV commercial also includes her performance from last year and it doesn't mean she's performing this year, it's just a reference since the show is live so they can't use this year's actual material. :yeaok:

Archived