Theory on new Asian tour

Jimbo

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

... that's what a theory is

1:  a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena the wave theory of light

2a :  a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action her method is based on the theory that all children want to learnb :  an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or circumstances —often used in the phrase in theory in theory, we have always advocated freedom for all

3a :  a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigationb :  an unproved assumption :  conjecturec :  a body of theorems presenting a concise systematic view of a subject theory of equations

4:  the general or abstract principles of a body of fact, a science, or an art music theory

5:  abstract thought

if the OP has said "this is what's happening", then that's just wasting time cuz we all know it's not true

teach 'em:reductive:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:44 AM, Jimbo said:

She is recording a documentary on how it is to tour (sorta Mariah Carey style) and her lead up to B10 with recording sessions, personal life and tour life.  I feel like this could be good because of how the shows are sold out it will show GP that people are still interested. I have no doubt they're filming a serious for for E! 

You Might be right remember her Instagram vid at the gym! her hair looks so nice like she has been on camera or at a photoshoot might be something!

10 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

... that's what a theory is

1:  a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena the wave theory of light

2a :  a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action her method is based on the theory that all children want to learnb :  an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or circumstances —often used in the phrase in theory in theory, we have always advocated freedom for all

3a :  a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigationb :  an unproved assumption :  conjecturec :  a body of theorems presenting a concise systematic view of a subject theory of equations

4:  the general or abstract principles of a body of fact, a science, or an art music theory

5:  abstract thought

if the OP has said "this is what's happening", then that's just wasting time cuz we all know it's not true

C'mon dude, I hope you get what I meant. The OP threw something together that has not even been on the cards and the let it spinn further. With an artist announcing a tour only, you cannot get a "theory" like that... 

AND, you already got fans commenting things like "oh, you could be right!" or "Remember this/ that/ when she looked like this/ perhaps it was for a documentary". Or talking about it like it would have been a rumour/ it's about to happen etc. Just STOP

10 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I think you should know that by now, nothing will stop fans from dreaming up their own delusions and they will keep tricking themselves to think it was confirmed somehow and when it doesn't turn out the way they want it, Britney will still get blamed because of her demeanor, it's the reason she gets walked on by everyone from her team to the media and to the fans. I feel so bad for her

EXACTLY!!!

So tired of this **** by the fans, this whole thread is like... a five y/o would understand better.

2 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

C'mon dude, I hope you get what I meant. The OP threw something together that has not even been on the cards and the let it spinn further. With an artist announcing a tour only, you cannot get a "theory" like that... 

AND, you already got fans commenting things like "oh, you could be right!" or "Remember this/ that/ when she looked like this/ perhaps it was for a documentary". Or talking about it like it would have been a rumour/ it's about to happen etc. Just STOP

of course i knew what you mean, it's still a theory though

theories stay theories until proven otherwise

i'm not expecting anything so there could be 80 theories about it, but I'm not holding anything accountable for it

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

of course i knew what you mean, it's still a theory though

theories stay theories until proven otherwise

i'm not expecting anything so there could be 80 theories about it, but I'm not holding anything accountable for it

I'd call it imagination when it's at that level of the OP... And you know the bashing Britney always gets when fans and sites creates something she never intended to do or perhaps even knew of herself. 

Archived