When Is Michelle Bell Gonna Leaked "Take Off" Already

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

she owes us nothing. I have faith she'll upload the songs this year.

She actually does as she explicit said she would post it in May. So yeah otherwise she is would be just the regular songwriter bragging about what he or she has got but never post anything. I WOULD AGREE WITH U if and only if she didn't tweet saying it will be out this month.

2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

She actually does as she explicit said she would post it in May. So yeah otherwise she is would be just the regular songwriter bragging about what he or she has got but never post anything. I WOULD AGREE WITH U if and only if she didn't tweet saying it will be out this month.

I don't think any leaker would announce it like that and let anyone wait so long, so we are getting nothing. :foh:

Michelle can't just release copyrighted material without repercussion... Especially if Take Off isn't just a guitar demo like Peep Show or "Conscious" - it's apparently a fully developed Bloodshy & Avant song.

Dear GOD tho it's like the unreleased song I want the most please Bell come THRU :kidcries:

Archived