Piece of me almost grossed 110 million dollars so far!

pablitonizer

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, skkskk said:

We are in the middle of the year and she is still in the top 10, with a 4 years old show, 20 years in her career, she is a legend, when will your fave? :cinderellaney: 

Actually I wonder that... how can she grossed this much with no promo of any kind, not even TV interviews...JLO was everywhere last week and she can't even sell  half of next week's shows :tiffanynod::tiffanynod:

Guest Nick Jonas
Just now, pablitonizer said:

Actually I wonder that... how can she grossed this much with no promo of any kind, not even TV interviews...JLO was everywhere last week and she can't even sell  half of next week's shows :tiffanynod::tiffanynod:

She is the Queen of no promo. :sippingtea:

5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

RDMA was promo. Still almost 2 million people watched her that day. But this one counts for her further shows!

Just now, pablitonizer said:

Because it's ******* Britney Spears!! Regardless of her mediocre performances these days, low sale numbers and flop eras, she is still a pop music legend, surronded by questions and mysteries with a legendary discography of iconic hits and people would always be there for her, just like they are for other legendary artists like Madonna, Cher, Celin Dion, Elton John, Paul McCartney and etc. Britney is an epitome of a pop star and the most iconic artist of the 21st century, she got that star power only few have, but everyone dream of. 

3 minutes ago, skkskk said:

Because it's ******* Britney Spears!! Regardless of her mediocre performances these days, low sale numbers and flop eras, she is still a pop music legend, surronded by questions and mysteries with a legendary discography of iconic hits and people would always be there for her, just like they are for other legendary artists like Madonna, Cher, Celin Dion, Elton John, Paul McCartney and etc. Britney is an epitome of a pop star and the most iconic artist of the 21st century, she got that star power only few have, but everyone dream of. 

1. She's still performing good. 

2. Everyone is flopping now then. 

1 minute ago, RussianFan said:

1. She's still performing good. 

2. Everyone is flopping now then. 

We all love Britney, but is she realy performing good? Especialy on PoM? Like, she isn't bad, but she ain't good as well - the lypsincing to 20 years old vocals, walkney, armney, tapney, lazyney, halfassney, are all bad(even tragic imo). Or have we wathced different residency shows? 

I mean, now I'm not surprised this trashy residency has been going on for so long. No shade but seriously, if they can manage to half *** and put in as little effort as possible BUT STILL MAKE SO MUCH CASH... why wouldn't they milk the cow for as long as they can... :janet: Anyways... good job BritBrit. As tragic as POM is these days, I'm proud of ya! :jfallonlol:

Guest Nick Jonas
Just now, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

I mean, now I'm not surprised this trashy residency has been going on for so long. No shade but seriously, if they can manage to half *** and put in as little effort as possible BUT STILL MAKE SO MUCH CASH... why wouldn't they milk the cow for as long as they can... :janet: Anyways... good job BritBrit. As tragic as POM is these days, I'm proud of ya! :jfallonlol:

:idkney:

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Because Jlo is a huge flop

11 minutes ago, IDKBT said:

Her name still strong like Madonna, many artists are forgotten in 2 years, and she still relevant after 20 years :carpoolney:

Her name is a brand that can still sell everything(as long as it's not her recent music :sassybrit: ).

Archived