POLL: Do you want B10 to drop in November 2018 (the true 20 yr anniversary) or asap in 2018 ( and just bill it as the 20 yr anniversary project)

Army1

POLL: Do you want B10 to drop in November 2018 (the true 20 yr anniversary) or asap in 2018 ( and just bill it as the 20 yr anniversary project)   

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I don't mean to be negative but how do we even know Britney is releasing B10 next year? Have I missed something?:lostney:

she has already started recording it if they wait by 2019 the sound will be out of date unless it is a really new soundd she is bringing out.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, hey over there said:

she has already started recording it if they wait by 2019 the sound will be out of date unless it is a really new soundd she is bringing out.

Tbh they always say she's recording, they recorded Blackout over a period of 3 years. She was recording for the Original Doll album. The fact that she's casually recording doesn't mean much I think. Unless we see like pictures of her leaving the recording studio 3 times a week I wouldn't expect an album to be in the works any time soon.

My guess is that they're aiming for a Greatest Hits late 2018, possibly 2019 for the anniversary of BOMT, where they will have 1 or 2 new hits/singles to promote a new residency.

3 hours ago, Brit 97 said:

I just don't want it to be rushed 

OIDIA was rushed though, she started recording it almost as soon as BOMT came out

i don't mind if it's rushed or not, as long as it's good quality :bop:

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I could honestly see B10 being released early 2018 like March-May/June and then she'd possibly tour the rest of the year. Also I feel like a lot of things depend on when they plan to celebrate her 20th, wether they choose BOMT's single release or album release. I suppose they could do both like they could release maybe a re-recorded version of BOMT for the single's anniversary and then an album boxset or album of unreleased material for the album's anniversary. I guess they could maybe release B10 around the single's anniversary and use it as promo in a way.....maybe title the album 20 (similar to Janet) and then still release an album boxset in Jan of 2019 for the BOMT album anniversary. At any rate I really want something special for her 20th whenever they choose to celebrate it and I think she should release B10 sooner rather than later! 

She should call it the 10/20 experience :queenriri:

31 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Tbh they always say she's recording, they recorded Blackout over a period of 3 years. She was recording for the Original Doll album. The fact that she's casually recording doesn't mean much I think. Unless we see like pictures of her leaving the recording studio 3 times a week I wouldn't expect an album to be in the works any time soon.

My guess is that they're aiming for a Greatest Hits late 2018, possibly 2019 for the anniversary of BOMT, where they will have 1 or 2 new hits/singles to promote a new residency.

Lets just hope they're hits I love the Music but she deserves a high charting song to shut down the haters

Britney Spears, the reigning queen of 2 centuries, 3 decades - with the release of her newest album "Best of Me", including 2 new songs and the rerelease of the amazing hits: Body Ache, Till It's Gone, Tik Tik Boom and I got that Boom Boom :byebitch: Get the Deluxe edition only for $89.99 with the exclusive track - RADAR (The Horse Is Back Remix) :yeahhh:

I feel like IF they do anything it will be for the anniversary of her first album, not just the first single. Maybe B10 will come next year and be over real quick just like Glory and BJ and then she can release  a greatest hits album with a new song or something in 2019. I don't expect anything real exciting or creative if they even do anything at all.

5 hours ago, sibode said:

That wouldn't be that smart tbh... 2004/5 music in 2017.... :verycool:

Oh because her team is full of smart moves? :staysalty::weusay:

maybe release it for the fans, which is obviously unlikely we will EVER see it happen, it's a game. Lighten up. None of this will ever happen. :queenriri:

Archived