POLL: Do you want B10 to drop in November 2018 (the true 20 yr anniversary) or asap in 2018 ( and just bill it as the 20 yr anniversary project)

Army1

POLL: Do you want B10 to drop in November 2018 (the true 20 yr anniversary) or asap in 2018 ( and just bill it as the 20 yr anniversary project)   

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be best if B10 came out in the first Quarter of 18, then have enough time for a good era, nice and simple sweet era with at least a few singles and good music videos, probably not at tour but some really good performances in and out of the states. Then re-release BOMT as a 20 year remix with new vocals on the original release date and then have a new greatest hits with a couple new singles in January 19. Just as long as we get a FAB Vinyl Boxset, that's not a bazillion dollars. I don't need no Lemonade book. 

6 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think it would be best if B10 came out in the first Quarter of 18, then have enough time for a good era, nice and simple sweet era with at least a few singles and good music videos, probably not at tour but some really good performances in and out of the states. Then re-release BOMT as a 20 year remix with new vocals on the original release date and then have a new greatest hits with a couple new singles in January 19. Just as long as we get a FAB Vinyl Boxset, that's not a bazillion dollars. I don't need no Lemonade book. 

11 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

i thought you wrote brazilian dollars :orangu: 

It would be cool if she releases B10 the same day BOMT was released in 1999, nineteen years ago and prove everyone she can still get that #1 again after two decades + full promo of her album on big award events AMA, GRAMMYS, late night shows,  etc. I'd say Super Bowl but I'm not sure f she's prepared for that already however she's in the greatest shape since 04 so it would be better now than never I guess. 

I'm kind of scared  of what 2018 will bring us, I've got different options:

-she'll rest for the first months then celebrate Bomt 20 years anniversary by releasing a Greatest Hits and launching a new residency like "Britney: One More Time" :kidcries:

-she'll rest for the first months then release a brand new record and celebrate Bomt 20 years anniversary by launching a new residency like "Britney: One More Time" :tifftear:

-she'll spend next year resting, releasing a Greatest  Hits with a new single to celebrate Bomt 20 years anniversary and then coming back again in 2019 with a new record and a new residency :gloria:

-she'll spend next year resting, just tweeting something like "hey y'all it's bomt 20 years old anniversary! I luv my fans xoxo" :meltdown:

I personally hope she's taking one or two months off after the end of piece of me, then train her vocals and dancing and release a brand new record + world tour in december 2019
won't happen though :queenie:

1 hour ago, Brit 97 said:

I just don't want it to be rushed 

Which is way better than she **** we hear today on the radio 

Ok but she's not the "**** we hear today", so I'm expecting something new, fresh and different from her :cinderellaney:

I could honestly see B10 being released early 2018 like March-May/June and then she'd possibly tour the rest of the year. Also I feel like a lot of things depend on when they plan to celebrate her 20th, wether they choose BOMT's single release or album release. I suppose they could do both like they could release maybe a re-recorded version of BOMT for the single's anniversary and then an album boxset or album of unreleased material for the album's anniversary. I guess they could maybe release B10 around the single's anniversary and use it as promo in a way.....maybe title the album 20 (similar to Janet) and then still release an album boxset in Jan of 2019 for the BOMT album anniversary. At any rate I really want something special for her 20th whenever they choose to celebrate it and I think she should release B10 sooner rather than later! 

Archived