Is your passion for Britney ever gone too far?

Rojo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Every time I go to clubs I ask the DJ to play her songs. If they don't have any of her songs, I tell them they failed their career.

- At least once a week my playlist in the office is all Britney songs, and nobody can complain.

- I asked almost everyone I know to stream Glory when it was released; even those who don't have Spotify, I persuaded them to create their Spotify accounts just to stream Glory.

- I emailed Spotify to stop sending updates about Cunty Purra because she dissed Britney.

- I fight/argue with anyone who doesn't like Britney (even my boss who is an Xtinct stan).

- In my senior year in college, we have a final performance for a subject called Art Appreciation and our group was assigned to recreate "Burlesque." I refused to perform an Xtinct song and have to convince our group leader that I perform a Britney song instead (I chose to do a lyrical dance for Inside Out).

Although I think all of those are pretty normal. :quirkney:

When I was like 9-10 years old, my school did a talent show for father's day, so I gather a bunch of my classmates and taught them the Oops! choreo in my house, so yeah, we danced to Oops! in front of all of the daddies. :giggleney:

For the Femme Fatale era we make more than 15,000 people to like "an entertainment company" Facebook page cause they asked us to do it. The thing was, if we collected that amount of likes they will make an offer to team Britney to bring her to my country. That never happened, the mf company lied to us. Then I dissed them in my official fanclub Facebook page. (I'm the president of Brit's official fanclub in Panama).:staysalty:

I have argued with a lot of friends, my family, even my dad. I don't do that anymore, she doesn't deserved it tbh. :forkit:

My friend asked me if Britney was still making music and if she's still alive. I dragged her to hell and back and educated her ***, starting with the flawless Glory album :slayney: :milkney::mybodyisready:

Didn't mentioned BJ though, except work ***** so now she thinks work ***** was a stand alone single LOL :forkit: 
 :beyfedup::byebitch:

I have done multiple crazy things.

- When Glory came out I snap chatted all my friends to buy it, one of them said they hated Britney. I blocked them. They deserved it.

- The day Glory came out I went to HMV and covered certain artists close to their display Beyonce, Ariana, Selena all got covered. I did the same at walmart and put it under the number one album display for that week just because it DESERVED number one here in Canada. (I did the same with BJ, Circus and Blackout) :queenflopga:

- Whenever I went to the mall with my friends I would make them buy Glory too and they all think I am psycho because I was "pressuring" them.  :madonna: Most of them are either Bieber, Beyonce or Ariana stand. :byebitch:

My teacher said "Britney needs a makeover" so I told her "YOU need a makeover" in front of the class :) she deserved it! Xoxo I didn't get in trouble because this teacher was obsessed with me but I felt bad so after class I said "honestly I didn't mean that but you came for britney" and she said "is this you saying sorry? I get the feeling you aren't a person that apologizes" I said "mhm so this is the best I can do" and she laughed and we kept it moving. She told me that this one kid that sits in front of her desk asked her "are you gonna send him to the principal" LMAO that little ***** tried to get me dragged, didn't work tho 

All the time. I have to deal with Britney haters and flop fans at college a lot. I met one person who couldn't look past 2007 and people who claimed to be fans but didn't even know about Britney Jean, Glory or Vegas. I have had to deal with people who think she's a talentless idiot or trash. I have had fights over Britney. How does a hardcore Stan cope with that sort of nonsense?!

54 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

All the time. I have to deal with Britney haters and flop fans at college a lot. I met one person who couldn't look past 2007 and people who claimed to be fans but didn't even know about Britney Jean, Glory or Vegas. I have had to deal with people who think she's a talentless idiot or trash. I have had fights over Britney. How does a hardcore Stan cope with that sort of nonsense?!

sis i feel you. my coworker brings up my britney obsession all the time and 2007. it gets so old. :sofedup:

Guest Brichney.

I no longer care what people think about her, but when I was younger I used to take it personally when people say mean things about her, I sometimes would cry and be like "how can they be so mean to someone so pure?" and like run and cry in a corner. 

Brichney.

2 hours ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

Being a Britney fan is hard ******* work :ipass:

Archived