POLL: Britney's career has come to the identical crossroads that both Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson's did...whose path will she follow with b10

Army1

POLL: Britney's career has come to the identical crossroads that both Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson's did...whose path will she follow with b10  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 hours ago, Doug said:

Her Emancipation of Mimi is coming, bookmark me.

I feel like Glory was her Charmbracelet, which is a great album imo but was released after a bad time in her life when she wasn't relevant enough for people to notice her efforts. Just like Charmbracelet, Glory made her experiment with new sounds that worked out great and hopefully she'll keep going on the right direction for B10. :staysalty:

Glory was a great album,  what was a mess is her management as well as her lack of interest on her own stuff. Let's stop making excuses. Whatever she releases no matter if it is an amazing or her worst album if she doesn't take the time to promote it and give it the importance it should have, it would flop anyway. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Glory was a great album,  what was a mess is her management as well as her lack of interest on her own stuff. Let's stop making excuses. Whatever she releases no matter if it is an amazing or her worst album if she doesn't take the time to promote it and give it the importance it should have, it would flop anyway. 

This... Glory was not her Charmbracelet. Glory is an amazing album that they wasted. 

31 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Exactly glory could have been her emancipation, the songs on the album is flawless & could've been really successful & had amazing performances & videos 03/04 Britney would've slayed this era

5 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

This... Glory was not her Charmbracelet. Glory is an amazing album that they wasted. 

Singles in this order :

Better - had it been performed on the Vma's it would have instantly been #1 

Love me down - current sound with a great music video coming after a hit like Better would have been a top 10 at least. 

Do you wanna come over - the classic Britney song, uptempo track and a different sound from the album itself and the current music on radio nowadays.  

Slumber party - my favorite track of the album but it would work as a 2nd single. as a 4th would be good.

Let's just add some big performances on AMA's, SNL, or even Grammys. The exposure would come naturally and effortlessly :forkit:

14 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Why does this fanbase think working with Max will suddenly make people interested in her music? :ponderney: 

If it didn't work for Katy it definetly won't work for Britney.

I think a lot of people on here just like generic hits and think that's what Britney needs.......but it's certainly not! Yeah speaking of Katy......Max has really lost his touch! I could care less if she ever works with him again tbh! 

8 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I think a lot of people on here just like generic hits and think that's what Britney needs.......but it's certainly not! Yeah speaking of Katy......Max has really lost his touch! I could care less if she ever works with him again tbh! 

The last thing she needs is another overproduced generic *** song. People are done with her "trashy lolita lip syncher" image. She needs an image change. She needs to sing live, pre-record vocals, use her natural voice and dance her *** off.

11 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Better - had it been performed on the Vma's it would have instantly been #1 

I HIGHLY doubt it. It's a great song but it doesn't even have a chorus. I don't see why the GP would be too interested in it - that's the problem with every track on Glory. It's an amazing album without any hits.

14 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I HIGHLY doubt it. It's a great song but it doesn't even have a chorus. I don't see why the GP would be too interested in it - that's the problem with every track on Glory. It's an amazing album without any hits.

1. Because it's generic AF! 

2. Sounds as the current music nowadays. 

3. It is definitely much more danceable than Make me....

4.... Therefore,  the performance would have required a more choreographed performance than the slow and weird move she does for Make me. 

5. Because the song says it all: It's BETTER! :queenriri:

Archived