Glory Deluxe Edition with bonus tracks including Tom's Diner & Pretty Girls official?

YoungOne

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

There's that asian dude that does all the fanmades. He has a group on Facebook and sells them.

hes extremely talented and he's great. I commented on one of his posts asking how is he not getting sued by rca or any of Britney's team if he's making tons of money off of these fanmades and he deleted my comment.

I reported the item. Y'all should too, if y'all are real fansΒ :staysalty:

Lol they wouldn't be stupid enough to include Scream and Shout and Ooh La La on it, those songs are a few years old now. If anything those should have been bonus tracks on BJ considering they were released before the album came out :moorangu:Β 

23 hours ago, Urbanney said:

thank god it's fake. Glory should never be ruined with PG anywhere near it

That's the Bethany Joan demo version. This isΒ Glory offical versionΒ :prettyney::giggleney:

Β 

14 hours ago, BLΞ›Ζ†KPIИK said:

He banned me from his Facebook page cause I told him he was a thief. One day he was so mad cause someone was using his arts and selling copies, and I was like "***** you are stealing others' work too, so don't come here with your bullshit.Β :lessons:"

:staysalty:

But also me because some of his his work is better than Team Britney:

tenor.gif

Archived