Glory Deluxe Edition with bonus tracks including Tom's Diner & Pretty Girls official?

YoungOne

I found out this version of Glory,  a digipack edition with 2 Discs,

1 includes the original 17 songs from deluxe version + 4 bonus extra tracks including tom's diner and pretty girls.

and the other disc remixes.

is this edition official or not?

s-l1600.jpg}

s-l1600.jpg

500a20f1-cad6-483e-8b77-0a1685c7aece.jpg

3dd0b079-48fe-47ac-8cc0-be189c8ca83f.jpg

112e3413-f4cf-4fc7-aa6c-1bf10e5a475c.jpg

f2e89175-2538-4c49-a543-a7c32ea6a59f.jpg

the bonus disc includes a make me remix , work ***** and some hits are included remixed as well.

how can i make sure it is official before buying it? cause it's a great deal.

please helpp thanks

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Novaaa said:

Its an unofficial re-release. Although seems like a pretty good package. If I saw this myself, I would probably pick it up anyway. :giggleney:

You can see the discogs page here: https://www.discogs.com/Britney-Spears-Glory/release/9480381

thank you! i´ll think about it !

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

thank god it's fake. Glory should never be ruined with PG anywhere near it

but tom's diner slays and i need that song as bonus in glory. so that's why i´m interested on buying it. :otears:

26 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

thank you! i´ll think about it !

but tom's diner slays and i need that song as bonus in glory. so that's why i´m interested on buying it. :otears:

Why wasting money on something that's not official?  Regarding toms diner, i bet you already have it in your music library.

31 minutes ago, Screamous said:

Why wasting money on something that's not official?  Regarding toms diner, i bet you already have it in your music library.

i buy different copies from britney's albums that's why. obviously i just buy official products. i've seen fanmade editions of glory coming but i hate them. 

anyways. i think i´m not buying this glory ver after all. 

There's that asian dude that does all the fanmades. He has a group on Facebook and sells them.

hes extremely talented and he's great. I commented on one of his posts asking how is he not getting sued by rca or any of Britney's team if he's making tons of money off of these fanmades and he deleted my comment.

31 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

There's that asian dude that does all the fanmades. He has a group on Facebook and sells them.

hes extremely talented and he's great. I commented on one of his posts asking how is he not getting sued by rca or any of Britney's team if he's making tons of money off of these fanmades and he deleted my comment.

he's an *******. lol

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

PG, TD, OLL and S&S? :liberatedaf:

yasss and remixes of make me, work ***** and others. lol

5 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

He banned me from his Facebook page cause I told him he was a thief. One day he was so mad cause someone was using his arts and selling copies, and I was like "***** you are stealing others' work too, so don't come here with your bullshit. :lessons:"

Archived